- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reduce your emission levels and give your fuel economy a boost with a Denso Oxygen Sensor
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction withstands extreme under-hood temperatures
- Sports a high-tech PTFE filter to block performance-robbing contaminants
- Refined zirconia element improves overall sensor response
- Denso O2 sensors have incredibly close tolerances to OE standards
- Your Denso O2 Sensors are covered by a 12-month warranty
Denso O2 Sensors lower harmful emissions levels and deliver greater fuel economy than the competition. These high-quality replacement components are built to serve you – and the environment – for many years. Stainless steel construction, PTFE filter and response-enhancing zirconia element. 12-month warranty.
Denso Oxygen Sensor Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James D (Mandeville, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Jan 30, 2018 6:45 AM
When I removed the oxygen sensor from my 2010 nissan altima 3.5, I was surprised to see it was a Denso. Even though the numbers were different, it fit perfectly. However, taking the old ones out was a bear. Actually stripped the threads off the old oxygen sensor and they were in-bedded in the threads in the exhaust muffler. Bought a "18 mm thread chaser" from the local auto parts store to clean out the threads. Perfect
Reviewed by John D (Ferndale, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Oct 10, 2017 8:30 PM
intermittent O2 sensor codes. replaced all four and problem is gone. better mpg and my cat. converter is happier. the denso's look just like the OE fords at 1/2 the price.
Reviewed by William B (BRANSON, MO) Reviewed for a 1996 Buick Regal — Oct 05, 2017 10:34 AM
The oxygen sensor hadn't been changed in twenty years, It was time and made a difference.