- Add modern thermal protection while maintaining your rod's classic look with Heatshield Products Hot Rod Sleeves
- Woven from black, non-flammable fiberglass for old-school style and new-school durability
- Strong enough to survive continuous exposure to 1100 degrees and occasional exposure to 2000 degrees—even safe to place right on a heat source
- Reflects up to 60% of radiant heat to fight off vapor lock, melting and premature wear
- Smart weave expands to fit over chunky fittings, connectors and terminals
- Perfect for protecting fuel lines, wiring looms, brake lines, clutch cables and other hoses
- Comes in multiple diameters to work with skinny and thick plumbing
- Pick between a 10' roll and a 100' spool
- Made with pride in the USA
- Heatshield Products covers your Hot Rod Sleeves with a 90-day warranty
Everyone who has spent time wrenching under the hood of a classic car faces this dilemma: do you keep it stock and only use period-appropriate parts or do you step away from factory-original and upgrade to more advanced components? There are good reasons for both, but each requires its own level of compromise. Fortunately, when you're insulating your ride's plumbing, you can get the best of both worlds with Heatshield Products Hot Rod Sleeves.
It may look like it came stock on your '69 Goat or '42 Flathead, but Heatshield Products Hot Rod Sleeves use advanced materials and design techniques for maximum thermal protection. Woven from black fiberglass like in the old days, this thermal heat shield sleeving is engineered to repel up to 60% of radiant heat. And since it's sturdy enough to survive continuous exposure to 1100 degrees and occasional bursts of 2000 degrees, you can even slip it over parts perched precariously close to your exhaust.
Whether you need vapor lock prevention for your fuel lines or anti-melting protection for your wiring loom, Hot Rod Sleeves come in multiple sizes to fit almost any line, loom or hose. Plus, the unique weave expands to fit over fittings, and it comes in your choice of 10' or 100' rolls for minor jobs or big projects. What's more, Heatshield Products makes your Hot Rod Sleeves in the USA and backs them with a 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when working with your Hot Rod Sleeves.
Heatshield Products Hot Rod Sleeves Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas L (La Verne, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — Apr 15, 2014 9:12 PM
Used this to protect the wiring for oil and water temp gauges routed near some hot components. Worked perfectly. Decent price for quality product. Recommended to protect wiring from indirect heat sources.
Reviewed by Robert J (ORO VALLEY, AZ) — Aug 04, 2013 9:39 AM
First time that I have used this type of product. Cut to length for plug wire protection from headers on a ford 302. Bought the 1" size. The weave allows this to expand 1.5 to 2x's the size. Haven't run yet so I can't comment on the heat protection. Overall seems like a quality product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- heatshield products fuel systems
- fitch fuel catalyst price
- adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- venom injectors
- saab logo floor mats
- lexus winter mats
- car bras for mercedes benz
- coil spring dodge neon 1999 et 2002
- 04 lincoln ls special edition how to identify
- is a 2007 avalanche fuel injected
- auto dash kits
- performance muffler
- rear view mirror replacement