- Keep fuel burning clean with the K&N Inline Fuel Filter Replacement Cartridge
- The only replacement media for your K&N Inline Fuel Filter
- Protects fuel pump and injectors from rust, dirty tanks and cheap fuel
- Cleans fuel for a more efficient burn and increased performance
- Stainless steel mesh filter ensures excellent filtration
- Delivers high flow rates while protecting your engine from contamination
- Works with most fuel types, including methanol
- Fuel flows at a rate of up to 18 gpm
- Filter area is a whopping 60 sq in
- All seals are made from supple, long-lasting Viton rubber
- Choose filters ranging between 25 to 100 microns
- Your K&N Inline Fuel Filter Replacement Cartridge is backed by a 1-year warranty
Remember the days of stocking up on those cheap plastic fuel filters; you know, the ones that look more like a fishing bobber than a fuel filter? Well, if you're reading this, those days are long gone, since you bumped the bubbles for the K&N Inline Fuel Filter. And, when you need to fire up the filtration, you just grab another K&N Inline Fuel Filter Replacement Cartridge.
Designed to specifically replace the media inside your K&N Inline Fuel Filter, the K&N Replacement Cartridge catches engine-killing crud that would be impossible for OEM filters and cheap plastic parts-bin bubbles to catch. Not only is the filter medium crafted from stainless steel, it boasts a crud-catching 60 sq in of surface area. And, for your custom needs, it's available in sizes from 25 to 100 microns. Plus, to filter any doubts, K&N backs your Inline Fuel Filter Replacement Cartridge with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30