- Upgrade your fuel system hardware with a K&N Universal Inline Fuel Pump
- Universal design works with a wide variety of vehicle applications
- Self-priming design produces a quiet running volume
- Compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
- Select from options engineered to pump from 15 to 34 gallons per hour at 1 to 10 psi
- Self-regulating 12-volt pump prevents vapor lock & flooding
- Pump includes a fuel filter and all necessary installation hardware
- Your K&N Universal Inline Fuel Pump carries a 1-year warranty
Feed your ride's true performance potential with a high-flow K&N Universal Inline Fuel Pump. Made with a universal design to work with a wide variety of vehicle applications, this versatile K&N fuel pump is good to go with most fuels including diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and more.
K&N Inline Fuel Pumps are available in select options that are engineered to pump anywhere from 15 to 34 gallons per hour at 1 to 10 psi. Constructed with a self-regulating 12-volt pump to prevent vapor lock or flooding and a self-priming design that ensures a quiet running volume, it doesn’t get much better when it comes to fuel system hardware. These K&N Universal Inline Fuel Pumps come with a fuel filter and all necessary installation hardware you’ll need to complete the mod. Your K&N Universal Inline Fuel Pump carries a 1-year warranty.
K&N Universal Inline Fuel Pumps Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John Y (COMMACK, NY) — Oct 13, 2016 10:20 PM
When the original pump went on my diesel truck cost to fix was ridiculous so a friend suggested an electronic pump. I have bought 2 others that worked for a while then had problems getting over 35 mph.This one is rated with a higher gph.So far so good after 2 weeks.So easy to install and cheap I'm purchasing a second pump to keep in my truck in case I have a problem on the road
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/24