- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent flooding in your carburetor with the help of an MSD Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Recommended operating range is 15-90 PSIG (pounds per square inch gauge)
- Configured for a single -6AN inlet and dual -6AN outlets (for regulator-to-tank line routing flexibility)
- Maximum flow rate is 500 liters/hour (2.2 GPM)
- The vacuum/boost compensation ratio is 1:1
- Designed with a boost reference port
- Your MSD FPR is supported by a limited warranty
Carburetor flooding is a huge issue, but luckily, one that’s easy to spot. If your engine runs with heavy exhaust fumes, it leaves a very visible puddle of fuel on the garage floor or driveway under your engine. Prevent that from happening and set your ride up for optimum performance with an MSD Fuel Pressure Regulator.
With a recommended operating range of 15-90 PSIG, this top-of-the-line unit is configured for a single -6AN inlet and dual -6AN outlets for regulator-to-tank line routing flexibility. It has a maximum flow rate of 500 liters/hour (2.2 GPM) and boasts a vacuum/boost compensation ratio of 1:1.
Designed with a boost reference port, your MSD FPR is backed by a limited warranty.