G-Floor Garage Floor Protector
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/07 - 4/09
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- G-Floor Garage Floor Protectors provide a strong barrier against chemical stains, spills and concrete damage
- Delivers durable protection for any smooth, slab garage surface
- Crafted from hefty, non-porous PVC material that provides a slip-resistant, cushioned surface
- Garage Floor Protectors feature a quick, hassle-free installation
- Easy to clean with soap and a spray hose
- Floor Protectors are available in numerous styles, sizes and colors
- Your G-Floor Garage Floor Protector is backed by a 5-year warranty
Turn your garage into the ultimate home for your vehicles by investing in a G-Floor Garage Floor Protector. The G-Floor garage mat rolls out in seconds to provide your garage floor with edge-to-edge coverage. These durable G-Floor mats stay in place well and can be fine-trimmed with a utility knife for a custom fit.
G-Floor garage mats are crafted from durable, non-porous PVC material that’s specifically designed to stand up to common garage chemicals like battery acid, antifreeze, gasoline and motor oil - no more stains or concrete damage. Plus, the hefty, slip-resistant surface makes walking on it a breeze. As an added benefit, you enjoy reduced garage noise, thanks to the 0.05-0.75” thick material. When it’s time to clean your heavy-duty garage car floor protector, simply hose off your G-Floor with some soap and water.
The G-Floor Garage Floor Protector is available in a wide variety of colors and designs, so you can outfit your garage with custom style. Achieve ultimate floor defense and rest assured that your G-Floor Garage Floor Protector comes backed by a solid 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- Tip: use double-sided tape to install your G-Floor Garage Floor Protector (sold separately)
G-Floor Garage Floor Protector Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dana B (SOUTH BERWICK, ME) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2014 11:34 AM
got the commercial grade ribbed floor for the northeast to protect the concrete floor from chemicals and winter salt and grime. Should have installed a year ago. Waiting to see how it performs this winter. Hoping to be able to sweep all snow and residue from the garage with ease.
Reviewed by James O (Berlin, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Murano — Jul 11, 2014 3:12 AM
Installed 3 mats. Delivery was on time. I unwrapped and installed the 3 mats in about two hours without help. Simple to line up and roll out. Took a couple days to lay down completely flat on the edges. Recommend for looks and an easy to clean floor.
Reviewed by George S (Springfield, MA) — Jul 09, 2014 5:57 AM
Was recommended after we had refinished our garage floor (epoxy) Perfect item not only looks great, but adds a quality and safe, non-slip surface to protect the new floor. Just roll it out and enjoy
Reviewed by Barry S (LEWES, DE) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Highlander — Jun 24, 2014 8:16 PM
Instructions say to start from a certain direction BUT the mat is rolled in the other direction. This was a challenge! It's also very hard to move to straighten out. I do like it very much and wish it came in a wider size. The 17 foot length was fine, but 7.5 width is small. A 10 to 12 inch width would allow much more floor coverage.I pulled up some cheap mats and cut them to fill in the sides,hoping that with some tape and no car on top, they would not bubble, the reason I replaced them