- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Create the perfect look with customized flooring that is available in a variety of colors and designs
- Engineered to withstand oil, grease, petroleum products, antifreeze and most other household chemicals
- Easy to install- 12”x12” panels snap together without tools, glue or mess
- Made using high-impact copolymer that is designed to handle extreme load capacities
- UV stable and stain resistant
- Order corner and edge pieces for a finished look
- Slip-resistant surface
- Clean-up is simple- just hose it off or mop it up
- Can be used on any flat surface, indoors or outdoors
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 15-year warranty
Get the best looking garage on the block with RaceDeck Garage Flooring. Whether you're wrenching on your baby or just hanging out with your pals, this hefty flooring covers your sanctuary in customized design without sacrificing strength or functionality. Made from high-impact copolymer with slip-resistance, RaceDeck Garage Flooring easily stands up to the demands of all of your projects.
Even better, installing your RaceDeck Garage Flooring is a simple. Each 12"x12" panel snaps together without tools or glue, so your customized flooring is ready to go in just a few quick hours. And if you ever need to move, it's as easy as unsnapping the panels and laying them down in the new place.
RaceDeck Garage Floor tiles are perfect for use on any flat indoor or outdoor surface. They're available in a variety of color options so that you can add a unique, customized look to any area. Plus, you can choose from Diamond Plate or CircleTrac designs. Your durable RaceDeck Garage Flooring is backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
RaceDeck Garage Flooring Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael W (Venice, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Aug 13, 2016 12:21 PM
Doing my 3 car garage in diamond with the main graphite with accents red and silver. Looks great so far!
Reviewed by frank m (North Potomac, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Jul 25, 2016 6:42 PM
It became a beatiful garage for my 2015 Chevy Suburban Callaway & made me happy at the end .
Reviewed by Dave B (Tinley Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jul 21, 2016 5:42 AM
When installing tiles they lock tight and when you drive over the floor no movement.Quality is 1st rate and price is comparable to others.
Reviewed by Gregory C (OVERLAND PARK, KS) — Jul 11, 2016 7:44 AM
Finally covered up the old concrete floor. Laid two layers of commercial landscape fabric (sound deadening) then the RaceDeck. Followed my preliminary sketch and it went very quickly. Cut a few tiles to fit around steps and along one edge. Holding up well, looks great, comfortable to walk on. I'll do this in our next garage.
Reviewed by Ed L (DUBLIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Apr 20, 2016 9:20 PM
Very easy to install , kind of pricey but really transformed the look of my garage . Only time will tell how it holds up .