- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Create the perfect look with customized flooring that is available in a variety of colors and designs
- Engineered to withstand oil, grease, petroleum products, antifreeze and most other household chemicals
- Easy to install- 12”x12” panels snap together without tools, glue or mess
- Made using high-impact copolymer that is designed to handle extreme load capacities
- UV stable and stain resistant
- Order corner and edge pieces for a finished look
- Slip-resistant surface
- Clean-up is simple- just hose it off or mop it up
- Can be used on any flat surface, indoors or outdoors
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 15-year warranty
Get the best looking garage on the block with RaceDeck Garage Flooring. Whether you're wrenching on your baby or just hanging out with your pals, this hefty flooring covers your sanctuary in customized design without sacrificing strength or functionality. Made from high-impact copolymer with slip-resistance, RaceDeck Garage Flooring easily stands up to the demands of all of your projects.
Even better, installing your RaceDeck Garage Flooring is a simple. Each 12"x12" panel snaps together without tools or glue, so your customized flooring is ready to go in just a few quick hours. And if you ever need to move, it's as easy as unsnapping the panels and laying them down in the new place.
RaceDeck Garage Floor tiles are perfect for use on any flat indoor or outdoor surface. They're available in a variety of color options so that you can add a unique, customized look to any area. Plus, you can choose from Diamond Plate or CircleTrac designs. Your durable RaceDeck Garage Flooring is backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
RaceDeck Garage Flooring Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mitchell R (PLAINVIEW, NY) — May 24, 2015 5:02 PM
Great look. Easy to design. Easy to install. Very helpful how to do it video. All you can expect they delver. Love my new garage.
Reviewed by Mike F (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 1960 Chevy Biscayne — Dec 04, 2014 12:19 PM
I just love the flooring, it is the only covering that can handle the weight of my tool boxes and can take the wear and tear of the motorcyle lift. Easy to clean trouble free
Reviewed by Jay F (HARRISBURG, NC) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Mustang — Oct 02, 2014 6:44 AM
I have slowly expanded the amount I have. I wasn't willing to go all out and spend $$$ to do the whole shop all at once. I don't make that kinda money! But I love having this stuff! It makes a huge difference in appearance vs. plain concrete.