- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Create the perfect look with customized flooring that is available in a variety of colors and designs
- Engineered to withstand oil, grease, petroleum products, antifreeze and most other household chemicals
- Easy to install- 12”x12” panels snap together without tools, glue or mess
- Made using high-impact copolymer that is designed to handle extreme load capacities
- UV stable and stain resistant
- Order corner and edge pieces for a finished look
- Slip-resistant surface
- Clean-up is simple- just hose it off or mop it up
- Can be used on any flat surface, indoors or outdoors
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 15-year warranty
Get the best looking garage on the block with RaceDeck Garage Flooring. Whether you're wrenching on your baby or just hanging out with your pals, this hefty flooring covers your sanctuary in customized design without sacrificing strength or functionality. Made from high-impact copolymer with slip-resistance, RaceDeck Garage Flooring easily stands up to the demands of all of your projects.
Even better, installing your RaceDeck Garage Flooring is a simple. Each 12"x12" panel snaps together without tools or glue, so your customized flooring is ready to go in just a few quick hours. And if you ever need to move, it's as easy as unsnapping the panels and laying them down in the new place.
RaceDeck Garage Floor tiles are perfect for use on any flat indoor or outdoor surface. They're available in a variety of color options so that you can add a unique, customized look to any area. Plus, you can choose from Diamond Plate or CircleTrac designs. Your durable RaceDeck Garage Flooring is backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
RaceDeck Garage Flooring Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ransom E (Granbury, TX) Reviewed for a 1955 Chevy Bel Air — Sep 25, 2016 8:13 AM
Not every garage is a perfect square or rectangle and mine is certainly not. Cutting the tiles without a tile saw is difficult and a tile saw recommended by me. Once everything is down and fitted, having an ugly gap of 1/2" - 1 1/2" of exposed concrete is unacceptable. So I scrubbed the exposed area with diluted muratic acid then sprayed black semi-gloss paint. Then the uneven edges do not show. Belairvette's garage...
Reviewed by Maurice B (MANCHESTER, NH) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Sep 02, 2016 1:02 PM
Love race deck in garage but pretty pricey but looks great. Every one that see's it like's the look and protection.
Reviewed by Michael W (Venice, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Aug 13, 2016 12:21 PM
Doing my 3 car garage in diamond with the main graphite with accents red and silver. Looks great so far!
Reviewed by frank m (North Potomac, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Jul 25, 2016 6:42 PM
It became a beatiful garage for my 2015 Chevy Suburban Callaway & made me happy at the end .
- racedeck garage accessories
- skyjacker m95 shocks review
- privat rivale wheels
- garage door thresholds to stop water
- honda bra
- hyundai steering wheel covers
- car mats for bmw
- fender flares for ford f250
- floor mats for gmc acadia
- toyota sequoia seat covers
- vehicle bike racks
- bull guards for trucks
- tool boxes for truck beds