Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Buckle up with the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair
- Adds a race-inspired look to any home, office or garage
- Coil-over shock, drilled brake rotor and caliper base support the high-performance style
- Armrest cushions are embossed with an aggressive tire tread design
- Billet aluminum shift knob lets you row through 4 ergonomic settings
- Race-inspired rolling castors take on the look of custom sport rims
- Available in 3 grand-prix inspired color combos
- Adjustable height, arms and chair back
- 360-degree swivel and rocking action available
- Proudly designed & assembled in the USA
- 26" Wide Track Aluminum Alloy Base
- Wide Track Aluminum Alloy Base: 26
- Back Rest Area: 14"W x 22"H
- Weighs 65 lbs
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing is further from the sights, the sounds, the smells and the thrills of the racetrack than being stuck at the office pulling TPS reports for your overbearing boss. But when you buckle up in the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair, the office fades into your rearview with the rest of the racing grid.
Intro-Tech's Automotive GT Office Chair is inspired by the fastest racecars on the world circuit. The faux-leather lined racing bucket looks like Jackie Stewart just unstrapped and went to kiss the trophy girl. The billet aluminum shifter knob looks like it was borrowed from a Lotus. The coil-over shock and racing rotor & caliper seat base resemble the underpinnings of an Italian exotic. And, the armrests feature a tire tread pattern that could have just rolled out of the Dunlop factory.
Designed and built in the USA, the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair is closer to a Corvette than any chair made overseas. And, it's not a bunch of show without the go, this chair is built with the highest quality materials, just like the speed machines it emulates. And, Intro-Tech backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lori R (CHINO HILLS, CA) — Dec 27, 2012 5:10 PM
I got this as a gift for my husband for Christmas. He put it together and placed it by the tree until Christmas day. We race cars and have several national championships, so this was perfect for him. Our friends (mostly other racers) visited us for the holidays....the chair was a BIG HIT! Everyone wanted one for themselves!
Reviewed by Art F (Santa Paula, CA) — Dec 06, 2012 1:16 AM
The PitStop Desk (I call it my "High-Speed Racing Desk") is the envy of my gearhead friends and is a very functional desk as well. It is roomy, srurdy, and the wheels make it easy to move for cleaning. Add a desktop light to create a red glow beneath it at night, which adds to it visual appeal. I had a couple of minor issues during assembly. I had to drill out one end of the "spring" before the bolt would pass through and bend one part slightly. But it was relatively quick to put together.
Reviewed by Ted H (Greenville, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Porsche Boxster — Oct 31, 2012 5:00 AM
Love the chair and was easy to asseble. It's something really special what is worth the price!