- Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal creates a weather and water-resistant seal between the floor and your garage door
- Prevents dirt, water, snow, leaves and critters from blowing or crawling under the door and into your garage
- Creates a 1/2" thick barrier between the floor and door
- Constructed from long-lasting vinyl polymers and bonded with a permanent, all-weather adhesive
- Helps regulate garage temperatures
- Available in a wide variety of lengths and colors to suit any job and look
- Complete kit includes 1-piece door seal, Liquid Nails® polyurethane adhesive, metal caulking gun (not included with 50' and 100' strips) and easy-to-follow instructions
- Your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether your garage is a sanctuary or a storage facility, the Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is a must. The door seal creates a water and weather-resistant threshold that blocks dirt, leaves, puddles and curious critters from calling your garage home. And, the seal helps stabilize garage temperatures for added comfort.
The door seal is made from a heavy-duty vinyl-polymer strip that bonds to your garage floor where it meets the door. The 3 1/2" wide strip rises just enough—only 1/2"—to cut-off the crud without causing a trip hazard. Plus, roll-up doors, hinged doors and even walk-through doors can be sealed with the Park Smart system.
The kit's complete with everything needed to stop the persistent onslaught of dirt and moisture sneaking into your garage. Installation is easy, taking only a few minutes to create an effective door-to-floor barrier. And, best of all, your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal Customer Reviews
344 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lewis S (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class — Jul 26, 2015 7:56 PM
Great product. Looks like it belongs. Easy install. A first class product. Thank you.
Reviewed by George M (Harmony, PA) — Jun 26, 2015 8:59 AM
The product looks good on the floor. I didn't have a problem installing it. One of the seals that I installed was 18'. Advice: Check the pencil line that was drawn on the floor to make sure that the pencil line is straight.
Reviewed by George B (PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 06, 2015 8:14 AM
I had the garage floor 'epoxied' and although it looked nice where it joined the drive, I wanted a tight seal. I ordered this on the advice of the installer. I cut it to size, placed it under the garage door and used painter tape to mark the line. A zig zag line of Liquid nails did the trick. The finished product looks fantastic and the seal is a heavy rubber material that appears will last. Very happy and no negatives to report.
Reviewed by Frank S (Portsmouth, RI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jan 10, 2015 10:59 AM
I have a auto repair shop and have had water leaks under my overhead doors, I had thresholds installed buy the garage door company because water constantly came in when it rained, the product they used did nothing fix the problem, they finally came unsecured from the floor and I was forced with what to use, after some research, chose the tsunami garage door seal, I have three commercial doors so I bought a fifty foot length and in a hour installed the product, truly there is a difference.
Reviewed by Keith A P (Colfax, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Dec 24, 2014 7:28 AM
Seal works good keeping water and things out. Easy to cut and install. Didn't need the cheesy caulk gun that breaks way to early.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05