- Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal creates a weather and water-resistant seal between the floor and your garage door
- Prevents dirt, water, snow, leaves and critters from blowing or crawling under the door and into your garage
- Creates a 1/2" thick barrier between the floor and door
- Constructed from long-lasting vinyl polymers and bonded with a permanent, all-weather adhesive
- Helps regulate garage temperatures
- Available in a wide variety of lengths and colors to suit any job and look
- Complete kit includes 1-piece door seal, Liquid Nails® polyurethane adhesive, metal caulking gun (not included with 50' and 100' strips) and easy-to-follow instructions
- Your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether your garage is a sanctuary or a storage facility, the Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is a must. The door seal creates a water and weather-resistant threshold that blocks dirt, leaves, puddles and curious critters from calling your garage home. And, the seal helps stabilize garage temperatures for added comfort.
The door seal is made from a heavy-duty vinyl-polymer strip that bonds to your garage floor where it meets the door. The 3 1/2" wide strip rises just enough—only 1/2"—to cut-off the crud without causing a trip hazard. Plus, roll-up doors, hinged doors and even walk-through doors can be sealed with the Park Smart system.
The kit's complete with everything needed to stop the persistent onslaught of dirt and moisture sneaking into your garage. Installation is easy, taking only a few minutes to create an effective door-to-floor barrier. And, best of all, your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal Customer Reviews
351 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodney J (SPRINGBROOK, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Dec 19, 2015 4:23 PM
garage stayed dry after 2 inch rain.great product,will have to see how it works this winter.
Reviewed by Robert B (Kilgore, TX) — Dec 17, 2015 8:30 PM
Not yet sure if this is going to work as promised. We had a serious thunderstorm a couple of days ago with the wind blowing hard out of the East, and I had to sweep water out of my garage afterwards. Will try to determine why the water got into the garage, but overall not pleased with this product at this time. Also as I read in other reviews, the caulk gun is extremely cheap to the point that I barely was able to finish the job with it.
Reviewed by Patricia F (NOTTINGHAM, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Taurus — Oct 10, 2015 2:35 AM
We had trouble with rain water leaking in around/under the garage door seal. The Park Smart Tsunami Garage Door Threshold Seal solved the problem. Easy to install and works great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29