- Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal creates a weather and water-resistant seal between the floor and your garage door
- Prevents dirt, water, snow, leaves and critters from blowing or crawling under the door and into your garage
- Creates a 1/2" thick barrier between the floor and door
- Constructed from long-lasting vinyl polymers and bonded with a permanent, all-weather adhesive
- Helps regulate garage temperatures
- Available in a wide variety of lengths and colors to suit any job and look
- Complete kit includes 1-piece door seal, Liquid Nails® polyurethane adhesive, metal caulking gun (not included with 50' and 100' strips) and easy-to-follow instructions
- Your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether your garage is a sanctuary or a storage facility, the Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is a must. The door seal creates a water and weather-resistant threshold that blocks dirt, leaves, puddles and curious critters from calling your garage home. And, the seal helps stabilize garage temperatures for added comfort.
The door seal is made from a heavy-duty vinyl-polymer strip that bonds to your garage floor where it meets the door. The 3 1/2" wide strip rises just enough—only 1/2"—to cut-off the crud without causing a trip hazard. Plus, roll-up doors, hinged doors and even walk-through doors can be sealed with the Park Smart system.
The kit's complete with everything needed to stop the persistent onslaught of dirt and moisture sneaking into your garage. Installation is easy, taking only a few minutes to create an effective door-to-floor barrier. And, best of all, your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal Customer Reviews
372 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne S (EUSTIS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — May 07, 2017 4:29 PM
I found that since I have a small step into my garage, I was forced to cut off about 3/4" lengthwise from the seal. That took effort to cut a straight line for 16 feet using a razor knife. This was cause by the garage door closing too close to the step to allow the whole seal to fit width-wise to allow the door to close in the correct area. Otherwise I followed the easy to understand instructions and completed the job. I had to re-calibrate the door closing force to keep it from going back up.
Reviewed by Milton M (Delancey, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2017 8:35 AM
I installed the tsunami threshold and so far so good just waiting for a good solid rainstorm to reinsure it served its purpose. I will be resubmitting another review on this product . Tks.
Reviewed by Ron B (Danville, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Lexus RX 350 — Feb 11, 2017 5:52 AM
had a lot of water coming in my doors, this fixed it. Take the time to put it down right and you will be pleased . The Caulking guns are useless so have a good one on hand.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26