We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
G-Floor Garage Floor Protector Part #GF75DT920SG Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steve B (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500 — Apr 20, 2009 7:52 AM
our garage floor is 5 years old, and I didn't want the hassle of prepping it properly to paint. I also didn't want to deal with making sure I got the epoxy mixed correctly with non-slip particles. The g-floor went down great...laid two rolls, cut the long edge of one and the short edges of both. easy. I let them sit for a day before cutting as directed, took my time to get them situated (the garage was 99% square, so only minor trimming on the other edges). Huge difference in the look of the garage! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- Style:9 ft W X 20 ft L X 0.075" base thickness
- Color:Slate Grey
- Part #:GF75DT920SG
- Base pad is .075" thick, overall flooring height will be will be slightly larger.
- better life technology
- floor guard garage mat
- garage door leak barriers
- racedeck reviews
- custom fit steering wheel cover for infinity g35
- dodge logo and bed extender
- volvo roofracks
- ski rack for jeep wrangler
- tents for toyota tacoma
- audi q5 pet barrier
- auto mats & accessories
- rain deflectors
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks