- Save your knees and back from the cold, hard ground with the BedRug TrackMat
- Your BedRug All-Purpose Utility Mat works perfect in the garage, out on the road and at the track
- Ideal when you’re bleeding your brakes, changing your oil, fixing a flat, cleaning your rims and countless other jobs
- Made proudly in the USA from .75” closed-cell foam providing a plush impact absorbing cushion
- It doesn’t hold water, so it will never grow mold or mildew—just like the padding used in life jackets
- Fused with pure polypropylene fibers that are resistant to oil, chemicals and stains
- Measures a full 2’ x 4’—folds in half for easy storage
- 100% recyclable
- Built with pride in the USA
- BedRug backs your TrackMat with a 30-day warranty
Kids can crawl around all day long on their hands and knees without developing achy joints, sore muscles or back spasms. But for us grownups, an afternoon kneeling, laying and scooting around on an unforgiving garage floor is enough to send us straight to the chiropractor. Instead of working through the pain, alleviate it all together with the BedRug TrackMat All-Purpose Utility Mat.
Whether you're polishing your rims, changing your oil or installing your new performance exhaust system, the BedRug TrackMat takes the strain out of any job. The secret behind its comfort stems from the padding—a plush piece of .75" closed-cell foam surrounded by 100% polypropylene fibers. Not only is it a back saver, it's also resistant to oil, chemicals and mildew.
Whether you're as tall as an NBA star or as short as a jockey, the 2' x 4' BedRug TrackMat is long enough for almost any body size. Plus, this garage carpet creeper mat folds in half and has built-in handles for easy storage, easy transport, easy everything. Each TrackMat Utility Mat is built with pride in the USA and comes with a 30-day warranty.
BedRug TrackMat All-Purpose Utility Mat Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Orvin B (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 24, 2015 6:46 PM
This utility mat is just the right size for use when working on or under a vehicle. It's soft enough to kneel on without any problem and is easy to carry and store when not in use. The quality appears to be very good and I am very happy with this product.
Reviewed by Debra H (GRAND FORKS, ND) — Aug 06, 2015 8:25 PM
I got one of these for a gift, used it, lent it to my son, he liked it and so he & his brother got one for their birthday gift. Light weight,comfortable on the old knees and back when laying on the ground.
Reviewed by Tim B (Morgan Hill, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Jul 08, 2015 10:51 AM
This is great! I'm rebuilding a motorcycle and often sit or kneel on the floor. This makes it easier on your knees and is more comfortable than garage tiles. It's also good for setting a nice fairing on if you don't want to scratch it. Overall I'm very happy with it.
Reviewed by Tim C (ROANOKE, IN) — Apr 11, 2015 5:03 AM
Great product!! Cheapest price on the internet... Lightweight, easy to store, can hang on the wall, washes off with hose and provides cushioning while laying on the ground working under a car or mower.... Can also be used on the beach!!!!! Very versatile,,
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.