- Save your knees and back from the cold, hard ground with the BedRug TrackMat
- Your BedRug All-Purpose Utility Mat works perfect in the garage, out on the road and at the track
- Ideal when you’re bleeding your brakes, changing your oil, fixing a flat, cleaning your rims and countless other jobs
- Made proudly in the USA from .75” closed-cell foam providing a plush impact absorbing cushion
- It doesn’t hold water, so it will never grow mold or mildew—just like the padding used in life jackets
- Fused with pure polypropylene fibers that are resistant to oil, chemicals and stains
- Measures a full 2’ x 4’—folds in half for easy storage
- 100% recyclable
- Built with pride in the USA
- BedRug backs your TrackMat with a 30-day warranty
Kids can crawl around all day long on their hands and knees without developing achy joints, sore muscles or back spasms. But for us grownups, an afternoon kneeling, laying and scooting around on an unforgiving garage floor is enough to send us straight to the chiropractor. Instead of working through the pain, alleviate it all together with the BedRug TrackMat All-Purpose Utility Mat.
Whether you're polishing your rims, changing your oil or installing your new performance exhaust system, the BedRug TrackMat takes the strain out of any job. The secret behind its comfort stems from the padding—a plush piece of .75" closed-cell foam surrounded by 100% polypropylene fibers. Not only is it a back saver, it's also resistant to oil, chemicals and mildew.
Whether you're as tall as an NBA star or as short as a jockey, the 2' x 4' BedRug TrackMat is long enough for almost any body size. Plus, this garage carpet creeper mat folds in half and has built-in handles for easy storage, easy transport, easy everything. Each TrackMat Utility Mat is built with pride in the USA and comes with a 30-day warranty.
BedRug TrackMat All-Purpose Utility Mat Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim B (Morgan Hill, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Jul 08, 2015 10:51 AM
This is great! I'm rebuilding a motorcycle and often sit or kneel on the floor. This makes it easier on your knees and is more comfortable than garage tiles. It's also good for setting a nice fairing on if you don't want to scratch it. Overall I'm very happy with it.
Reviewed by Tim C (ROANOKE, IN) — Apr 11, 2015 5:03 AM
Great product!! Cheapest price on the internet... Lightweight, easy to store, can hang on the wall, washes off with hose and provides cushioning while laying on the ground working under a car or mower.... Can also be used on the beach!!!!! Very versatile,,
Reviewed by Dave B (Beaumont, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 17, 2014 10:57 PM
This product works great as an all purpose soft mat for kneeling, laying on, or working off of. Its got handy carry handles and is made of the same tough carpet the BedRug is known for. Used it several times already and very pleased.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/31