- Save your knees and back from the cold, hard ground with the BedRug TrackMat
- Your BedRug All-Purpose Utility Mat works perfect in the garage, out on the road and at the track
- Ideal when you’re bleeding your brakes, changing your oil, fixing a flat, cleaning your rims and countless other jobs
- Made proudly in the USA from .75” closed-cell foam providing a plush impact absorbing cushion
- It doesn’t hold water, so it will never grow mold or mildew—just like the padding used in life jackets
- Fused with pure polypropylene fibers that are resistant to oil, chemicals and stains
- Measures a full 2’ x 4’—folds in half for easy storage
- 100% recyclable
- Built with pride in the USA
- BedRug backs your TrackMat with a 30-day warranty
Kids can crawl around all day long on their hands and knees without developing achy joints, sore muscles or back spasms. But for us grownups, an afternoon kneeling, laying and scooting around on an unforgiving garage floor is enough to send us straight to the chiropractor. Instead of working through the pain, alleviate it all together with the BedRug TrackMat All-Purpose Utility Mat.
Whether you're polishing your rims, changing your oil or installing your new performance exhaust system, the BedRug TrackMat takes the strain out of any job. The secret behind its comfort stems from the padding—a plush piece of .75" closed-cell foam surrounded by 100% polypropylene fibers. Not only is it a back saver, it's also resistant to oil, chemicals and mildew.
Whether you're as tall as an NBA star or as short as a jockey, the 2' x 4' BedRug TrackMat is long enough for almost any body size. Plus, this garage carpet creeper mat folds in half and has built-in handles for easy storage, easy transport, easy everything. Each TrackMat Utility Mat is built with pride in the USA and comes with a 30-day warranty.
BedRug TrackMat All-Purpose Utility Mat Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron G (Morrilton, AR) Reviewed for a 1976 Chevy Camaro — Oct 28, 2016 9:16 PM
the bedrug trackmat is well worth the money. it makes your job easy on the knees and allows you to get under a low veh with laying on the ground. it also allows you to stay clean. this is worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone.
Reviewed by Sammy M (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — Jan 29, 2016 4:26 PM
This is a great mat to use when working under your car if you do not have clearance for a crepper. Light weight and a body saver when on your back.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- clean park garage mat review
- motorcycle blow dryer blaster sidekick
- polypro iii travel trailer cover
- dodge truck dash cover
- gmc floor mats rubber
- vw sunshade
- 2010 dodge ram 1500 performance parts
- seat covers for cadillac srx
- tow package for toyota tacoma
- roof luggage carrier
- aftermarket exhaust systems
- fender flare