- Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat contains any mess to keep your work space spotless
- Available in a variety of sizes for large and small vehicles
- 20-mil vinyl material (0.02” thick) stops liquids and stands up to daily parking wear
- 1” raised outer lip contains spills and leaks on the mat
- Garage Floor Mats have a quick and stress-free set-up
- Easy clean-up with a wet/dry vacuum, hose or squeegee
- Park Smart Products are made in the USA
- Your Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat is backed by a 1-year warranty
Catch every drop of slush, mud and grime that falls off your vehicle with a Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat. The Park Smart Clean Park Garage Mat traps all liquid spills and messes on a heavy-duty vinyl surface, keeping your garage floor spotless.
Constructed from heavy-duty, 20-mil vinyl, the Park Smart garage mat is designed to withstand daily parking wear and tear. In addition, the mat’s 1” raised outer lip ensures that all liquid spills and oil leaks don’t spread onto your flooring. With this easy-to-install accessory, you don’t have to worry about tracking mud, oil or grime into your home. Plus, these Park Smart Clean Park mats can be quickly cleaned with a wet/dry vacuum, spray hose or squeegee.
Park Smart offers a variety of garage floor mat sizes to fit your vehicle. Best of all, your Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- If your vehicle has studded snow tires or you frequently park with tire chains installed, pay attention to special installation instructions included with your Clean Park Garage Floor Mat.
- Larger Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mats require some heavy lifting and may take up to an hour to assemble.
- The Park Smart Parking Mat is not to be use in conjunction with (on top or underneath) any of the other floor mat products
Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat Customer Reviews
233 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by vaughn s (ROGERS, AR) — Apr 28, 2015 4:12 AM
I have spent a lot of money on garage floor and wall organizer. Water would lun off my suv and truck and pool around the floor boards. The Smart Clean Park has collected all dirt and water. Great product, expensive but worth it
Reviewed by Richard B (WESTMINSTER, CO) — Mar 12, 2015 2:50 PM
Works great! Installation was easy and took about an hour to get it ready to go.I did it on a very cold day in the garage and I wouldn't recommend doing that if you have a choice.The floor mat trapped all the water from the next snow storm and all I did was shoot it out the door with a push broom. I'll probably get another one before next winter.
Reviewed by dorthy s (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Malibu — Mar 10, 2015 7:14 AM
I am very pleased with the Park Clean. Now my garage doesn't have snow and water running into my storage items. It catches all the dirt, mud, and snow melt from my car. I did not assemble, as I am a Senior Citizen, but my son had no problems putting it together. Happy to have discovered this item. I sweep off the debri every day. Thanks for this great find!
Reviewed by Derick N (BRAINTREE, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 5-Series — Mar 09, 2015 4:43 PM
I did have a small about of snow melt escape the mat in between where the side sections clip together. The mat itself seems pretty well made, the edge clips could use some retooling, lots of gaps and not a total fit. The mat tends to shift around about every week so I have to keep re-centering it.
Reviewed by Keith W (Dillon, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Buick Encore — Mar 05, 2015 8:56 PM
This is the second garage floor mat I have bought this year. I was so pleased with the first mat that I bought for my 2011 Avalanche that I decided to buy one for my 2014 Buick Encore. I purchased a smaller size mat 14' long for the Buick. It works well...dirt water snow are contained in the mat until I can sweep them off. I would recommend one of these mats, or two, for anyone looking to keep their garage floor clean. Thanks again.
Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06