- Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat contains any mess to keep your work space spotless
- Available in a variety of sizes for large and small vehicles
- 20-mil vinyl material (0.02” thick) stops liquids and stands up to daily parking wear
- 1” raised outer lip contains spills and leaks on the mat
- Redesigned side rails incorporate a split-mushroom design, making the Park Smart garage mat easier to assemble
- Reformulated, more pliable vinyl sheeting makes the garage mat easier to assemble in colder temperatures
- Easy clean-up with a wet/dry vacuum, hose or squeegee
- Park Smart Products are made in the USA
- Your Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat is backed by a 1-year warranty
Catch every drop of slush, mud and grime that falls off your vehicle with a Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat. The Park Smart Clean Park Garage Mat traps all liquid spills and messes on a heavy-duty vinyl surface, keeping your garage floor spotless.
Constructed from heavy-duty, 20-mil vinyl, the Park Smart garage mat is designed to withstand daily parking wear and tear. In addition, the mat’s 1” raised outer lip ensures that all liquid spills and oil leaks don’t spread onto your flooring. With this easy-to-install accessory, you don’t have to worry about tracking mud, oil or grime into your home. Plus, these Park Smart Clean Park mats can be quickly cleaned with a wet/dry vacuum, spray hose or squeegee.
Park Smart offers a variety of garage floor mat sizes to fit your vehicle. Best of all, your Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- If your vehicle has studded snow tires or you frequently park with tire chains installed, pay attention to special installation instructions included with your Clean Park Garage Floor Mat.
- Larger Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mats require some heavy lifting and may take up to an hour to assemble.
- The Park Smart Parking Mat is not to be use in conjunction with (on top or underneath) any of the other floor mat products
Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat Customer Reviews
249 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ALLAN D (SPRING LAKE, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Traverse — Feb 02, 2017 7:48 AM
Prior to installation I reviewed a video from the web site several time and had it available as I installed the mat. The installation took me less than an hour and I was able to really speed up the process once I got the hang of getting the side rails full on to the mat. The mat has proven everything I anticipated when I purchased it. The mess that the car leaved from snow melt and water dripping from the car on a rainy day is now contained.
Reviewed by Sara D (LEXINGTON, MI) — Dec 21, 2016 2:05 PM
This is my second Park Smart Mat. My first one lasted 7 years. This one required a bit more adjustment as it was not cut square from the factory, but that is what razor knives are for. These are not difficult to install so don't worry.
Reviewed by Dean Z (NOBLESVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Kia Optima — May 17, 2016 3:28 AM
We have had one for years. The old one finally started cracking from age and exposure to salt. It works really well in keeping all the water contained so it doesn't run all over the garage.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04