- Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat contains any mess to keep your work space spotless
- Available in a variety of sizes for large and small vehicles
- 20-mil vinyl material (0.02” thick) stops liquids and stands up to daily parking wear
- 1” raised outer lip contains spills and leaks on the mat
- Garage Floor Mats have a quick and stress-free set-up
- Easy clean-up with a wet/dry vacuum, hose or squeegee
- Park Smart Products are made in the USA
- Your Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat is backed by a 1-year warranty
Catch every drop of slush, mud and grime that falls off your vehicle with a Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat. The Park Smart Clean Park Garage Mat traps all liquid spills and messes on a heavy-duty vinyl surface, keeping your garage floor spotless.
Constructed from heavy-duty, 20-mil vinyl, the Park Smart garage mat is designed to withstand daily parking wear and tear. In addition, the mat’s 1” raised outer lip ensures that all liquid spills and oil leaks don’t spread onto your flooring. With this easy-to-install accessory, you don’t have to worry about tracking mud, oil or grime into your home. Plus, these Park Smart Clean Park mats can be quickly cleaned with a wet/dry vacuum, spray hose or squeegee.
Park Smart offers a variety of garage floor mat sizes to fit your vehicle. Best of all, your Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- If your vehicle has studded snow tires or you frequently park with tire chains installed, pay attention to special installation instructions included with your Clean Park Garage Floor Mat.
- Larger Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mats require some heavy lifting and may take up to an hour to assemble.
- The Park Smart Parking Mat is not to be use in conjunction with (on top or underneath) any of the other floor mat products
Park Smart Clean Park Garage Floor Mat Customer Reviews
236 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin H (Henrietta, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Jul 31, 2015 4:39 AM
this will be way to slippery when the snow melts and refreezes on the mat this winter. should have been made with raised dimples.
Reviewed by Eric L. M (Indianapolis, IN) — Jul 10, 2015 9:15 AM
After having a Park Smart Clean Park in use in my garage for the past 9-10 years, it was time to replace what was there. The used one had survived a good amount of use through the years and was coming apart, dirty, etc. So it was time for a replacement. It is really refreshing to have the garage floor looking clean and neat again. There's just something about a Clean Park to make the garage look a great deal neater - plus, it keeps the gunk and snow off of the finished floor.
Reviewed by Pam D (Buffalo, NY) — May 06, 2015 1:00 PM
The garage floor mat worked great when the temperature was above 20degrees. below that the mat would rollup under my car. I finally had to take it out. So Beware if you get cold winters.
Reviewed by vaughn s (ROGERS, AR) — Apr 28, 2015 4:12 AM
I have spent a lot of money on garage floor and wall organizer. Water would lun off my suv and truck and pool around the floor boards. The Smart Clean Park has collected all dirt and water. Great product, expensive but worth it
Reviewed by Richard B (WESTMINSTER, CO) — Mar 12, 2015 2:50 PM
Works great! Installation was easy and took about an hour to get it ready to go.I did it on a very cold day in the garage and I wouldn't recommend doing that if you have a choice.The floor mat trapped all the water from the next snow storm and all I did was shoot it out the door with a push broom. I'll probably get another one before next winter.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04