- The Park Smart Garage Wall Guard mounts to any garage for preventing dings, scratches and paint chips
- Crafted from soft, blow-molded plastic for cushioning your door from hard impacts
- Acts as sturdy protection for your wall garage wall, too
- The Garage Wall Guard comes pre-drilled with holes for easy mounting to studs, drywall, concrete and brick surfaces
- All the mounting hardware you'll need is included with your Wall Guard
- Measures 25" long x 6.5" tall x 0.63" thick
- Sold individually
- Your Park Smart Garage Wall Guard is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Stop twisting and turning your body to paint chips and scratches. Mounting the Park Smart Wall Guard to your garage means you don't need the flexibility of a gymnast to save your door from dings and dents. Go ahead and open your vehicle's door into the Wall Guard's soft, blow-molded cushion-your paint will come out unscathed and you'll be much more comfortable, too!
Measuring more than 2 feet long, half a foot tall and nearly 3/4" thick, the Garage Wall Guard provides ample space for opening your door while also acting as a formidable wall protector. Plus, the Wall Guard is pre-drilled with holes for easy mounting to studs, drywall, concrete and brick. All mounting hardware is included, too.
Stop ugly paint chips, scratches and dings from wrecking your vehicle's finish. Your Park Smart Garage Wall Guard comes in highly-visible Yellow and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Park Smart Garage Wall Guard Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles L (Timonium, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Sep 01, 2009 4:35 AM
The guard performed as expected , simple to install , works well in protecting my car door
Reviewed by Donald J W (Mableton, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Frontier — Aug 22, 2009 7:30 PM
Was looking for something to put up as a garage guard to protect both the car and garage from the inevitable dings...and these do the trick. Only complaint is that they aren't that long and it takes a couple to do the trick unless you park in exactly the same spot every time. Overall, these are the best I could find and were easy to install and barely noticeable ( I got the clear ). Would recommend.
Reviewed by Bruce P (Norman, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Aug 11, 2009 7:48 PM
Great for keeping your finished garage walls unharmed. Easy to install and easy on your car door as well. Would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Kim D (Flowery Branch, GA) — Jul 29, 2009 2:41 AM
I bought these to use in my shop that is a metal building. Metal against metal does not do good things. They were simple to install and do the job I need them to do. Protect my door edges! Kudos to AutoAnyting to for super fast shipping!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26