- Park Smart Heavy-Duty Clean Park Garage Floor Mats contain spills and messes to keep your space spotless
- Available in numerous sizes for large and small vehicles
- 50-mil vinyl construction stops liquids and withstands daily parking wear
- Mats feature a 0.05” thick material — 2.5 times thicker than the Original Clean Park
- 1” raised outer lip contains leaks and spills
- Garage Floor Mats ensure quick and hassle-free set-up
- Easy cleaning with wet/dry vacuum, hose or squeegee
- Your Park Smart Heavy-Duty Clean Park Garage Floor Mats is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop stains and contain spills with the thickest garage mat on the market — the Park Smart Heavy-Duty Clean Park Garage Floor Mat. Sporting a 0.05” thick material—which is 2.5 times thicker than the Original Clean Park Garage Floor Mat—these Heavy-Duty Garage Floor Mats contain messes ranging from liquid and oil spills to slush and mud drips.
With its generous, 1” raised outer lip, the Park Smart Heavy-Duty Garage Floor Mat keeps dirty tracks out of your house and your garage floor safe and dry. Plus, the mats’ 50-mil vinyl construction is built to withstand daily parking wear, whether you have a large or small vehicle. Choose from a wide variety of sizes to fit your daily driver, and rest assured that these Heavy-Duty Garage Floor Mats are easy to clean with a wet/dry vacuum, spray hose or squeegee. Heavy-Duty Clean Park Garage Floor Mats from Park Smart are made in the USA and guarantee quick, hassle-free installation.
Provide your garage flooring with the superior protection of a Park Smart Heavy-Duty Clean Park Garage Floor Mat and enjoy a 3-year warranty.
- If your vehicle has studded snow tires or you frequently park with tire chains installed, pay attention to special installation instructions included with your Heavy-Duty Clean Park Garage Floor Mat.
- The Park Smart Parking Mat is not to be use in conjunction with (on top or underneath) any of the other floor mat products
Park Smart Heavy-Duty Clean Park Garage Floor Mat Customer Reviews
205 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David G (BONITA SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — Thursday at 4:58 AM
I followed the written instructions to a "t" and watched a You-Tube video showing installation prior to installing but when installing the first (of two) mats and assembling the short sides I was about an inch short of space so I had to completely undo the previous work and back each long side off about a half an inch. After much adjusting I still cannot get rid of several "ripples" or "bubbles" in the mats. The second installation went fine because I had learned my lesson and installed a long side, then a short side, then a long, finally a short. Rain will be the big test - will they contain the water? If so, then life of the mats will be next - will they hold up to hot tires after coming off a long drive on hot summer concrete? If they pass both of those tests your rating could go up.
Reviewed by Richard H (KEENESBURG, CO) — Apr 23, 2016 6:12 AM
The 20mil mat does not stand up to heavy use. The 50 mil last 3 times longer. The only problem with the 50 mil is it only comes in 7.5 ft wide. For larger vehicles you only have 5 in on each side of tires. It would be great if it was made in 8.5 to 9 ft wide.
Reviewed by Frances H (Santa Fe, NM) — Apr 16, 2016 12:41 AM
When snapping the plastic edges onto the mat (on the first two sides), one should not place the mat all the way into the edge pieces. This shortens the mat and causes the plastic edging to not fit correctly. This was not in the written directions, nor was it shown in the video.
Reviewed by Jud S (CAZENOVIA, NY) — Mar 03, 2016 7:40 AM
The floor mat was relatively easy to assemble. I only wish that I had known that the dimension of the mat is inclusive of the edges, as I would have purchased a size larger.
Reviewed by Duane S (Iron River, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Impala — Feb 23, 2016 5:48 PM
2nd park smart I put in this year. only 15deg that day so we kept side pieces buy heater until needed and they were easy to install. had a problem with order, when I called operator handled the problem immeaditly and was solved in a few days.extremly courteous receptionest
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 5 mil garage mat
- garage door seal strip
- garage wall protector
- park smart parking mat free shipping
- toyota carpet floor mats
- jeep logo floor mats
- nissan rubber floor mats
- dodge ram lift kit
- tundra floor mats
- toyota camry seat covers
- pop up truck tents
- car window air deflectors
- luggage rack accessories