- ProZ Parking Mats offer a simple solution for finding just the right spot
- Comes in one universal-size (21.5" x 11") that works with all passenger vehicles
- Great for use in your garage, carport or parking area
- Built-in drip tray keeps water, snow and dirt off the floor
- Secures with double-sided tape or hard-mount using provided holes
- Features red/white reflective tape for high-visibility
- Different sized bumps alert you when you’ve reached the mat & when you’re properly parked
- ProZ Parking Mats are sold in sets of two & are available in select color options
- Your ProZ Parking Mats are backed by a 90-day warranty
Finding just the right parking spot in your garage or carport can be a nuisance. Stop the back and forth game in its tracks with the low-tech solution provided by ProZ Parking Mats. Designed in a universal-size to work with all passenger vehicles, these portable parking aids are great to use in almost any parking area.
You can secure your ProZ Parking Stop with simple anti-skid tape or choose a more permanent hard-mount with the provided mounting holes. This Rubber Parking Stop features a built-in drip tray to keep water, snow and dirt from reaching your garage floor and highly reflective red and white tape for better visibility.
These helpful garage parking aids use different sized bumps to alert you when you’ve reached the mat and then let you know when you’re properly parked. ProZ Parking Mats are sold in sets of two and are available in select color options. Your Rubber Parking Mat is backed by a 90-day warranty.
ProZ Parking Mats Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas B (Doral, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen CC — Feb 13, 2017 1:51 PM
I have plenty of room in my garage but if I put the car in just the right spot, I have maximized the space all around the car. Now it's easy to walk around and carry items without bumping against the car.
Reviewed by Robert W (LITTLETON, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jan 31, 2017 1:57 PM
A really well-made product, the glue tape strip holds the Parking mat in place so good there was no need to use screws to hold the mat to the floor. The fit the bill for ME.
Reviewed by Howard S (HENDERSONVILLE, NC) — Dec 21, 2016 8:14 AM
Performs as advertised. Stays in place with or without adhesive backing strip. Practical, simple and well made. This was my first purchase from Autoanything.com and was handled and delivered quickly in addition to good on line communication as regards to order status and delivery. Like Arnold I will be back.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29