- ProZ Parking Mats offer a simple solution for finding just the right spot
- Comes in one universal-size (21.5" x 11") that works with all passenger vehicles
- Great for use in your garage, carport or parking area
- Built-in drip tray keeps water, snow and dirt off the floor
- Secures with double-sided tape or hard-mount using provided holes
- Features red/white reflective tape for high-visibility
- Different sized bumps alert you when you’ve reached the mat & when you’re properly parked
- ProZ Parking Mats are sold in sets of two & are available in select color options
- Your ProZ Parking Mats are backed by a 90-day warranty
Finding just the right parking spot in your garage or carport can be a nuisance. Stop the back and forth game in its tracks with the low-tech solution provided by ProZ Parking Mats. Designed in a universal-size to work with all passenger vehicles, these portable parking aids are great to use in almost any parking area.
You can secure your ProZ Parking Stop with simple anti-skid tape or choose a more permanent hard-mount with the provided mounting holes. This Rubber Parking Stop features a built-in drip tray to keep water, snow and dirt from reaching your garage floor and highly reflective red and white tape for better visibility.
These helpful garage parking aids use different sized bumps to alert you when you’ve reached the mat and then let you know when you’re properly parked. ProZ Parking Mats are sold in sets of two and are available in select color options. Your Rubber Parking Mat is backed by a 90-day warranty.
ProZ Parking Mats Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelly M (Freedom, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Feb 27, 2018 3:34 AM
Sale price makes for a good value. Had to straighten warning stickers on the front of the mats as they were applied unevenly.
Reviewed by David P (LONGVIEW, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Feb 05, 2018 8:26 PM
They work just as advertised and are holding up well. The only thing you all need to do is put more double sided tape in the package. They move a little with just one piece of tape on them.
Reviewed by Michael S (Queen Creek, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — Jan 17, 2018 1:20 PM
They work great. Just put them down where you want your car or truck to stop and drive onto them very slowly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27