- Lift your ride for maintenance and detailing with Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 10” lift height is perfect for routine maintenance
- Ideal for Corvettes and any low-clearance vehicle with wide tires
- Feature a gentle 10.75° incline and measure up to 67"L
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver—less than 15 lbs each
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Remove the bottom portion for easy side access
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Sport Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Now that mid-90's X-Games hype has mellowed, you can use your creeper for something other than a street luge. Having turned your attention from skateboards to hot rods means using it as intended—to slide under your rod. Unless said rod is too low that is. In that case, elevate your efforts with a set of Race Ramps Car Service Ramps.
Whether you're creeping under your ride for routine maintenance or concours-level detailing, Sport Ramps by Race Ramps are the way to go. Designed specifically for low-clearance vehicles with wide tires, Car Service Ramps lift your ride a full 10" and handle tires up to 12" wide.
Made from a special 100% solid-core material, your Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at a mere 15 lbs each. And, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. Even more elevating, Race Ramp backs your Car Service Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert b (jeffersonville, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Dec 07, 2014 6:14 PM
I ordered these ramps for my 02 corvette because it has a spoiler on the front and I wanted to be able to do my own maintenance. These ramps allowed me to raise the vehicle without using a jack and jackstands. Very lightweight, but well made. Easy to move around.
Reviewed by James B (DANVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 1991 Chevy Camaro — Nov 14, 2014 4:05 AM
My car is low to the ground and very difficult to jack up so I purchased these ramps. They are very high quality and do not slide when you attempt to drive your car on them like many cheaper ramps. I would definately recommend them. The only downside is the price.
Reviewed by Donald T (Gardner, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Nov 13, 2014 2:41 PM
Light weight, easy to hang up and store out of the way. Shallow ramp angle is easy to drive up. No slippage even on smooth concrete. Removable ramp section frees up a lot of space for easy under-car access. Fast delivery. FedEx even left them by the garage door instead of the front door.
Reviewed by Steven B (FAIRMONT, WV) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Corvette — Sep 18, 2014 1:49 PM
I have a C6 Corvette that has a low spoiler. The car went right up the ramps without dragging. They also did not slide at all on my garage floor. The ramps are wide enough to accommodate my wide tires. The ramps are an awesome product and I would highly recommend them.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- Rebates & Incentives: $40 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- race ramps, free return shipping
- car show wheel cribs
- everythin auto
- floor mats mitsubishi
- rubber floor mats mercedes
- seat covers for honda ridgeline
- gmc mud flaps
- 2011 ford ranger bed liner
- oem air filter
- pickup bed cover reviews
- suv cargo box