- Lift your ride for maintenance and detailing with Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 10” lift height is perfect for routine maintenance
- Ideal for Corvettes and any low-clearance vehicle with wide tires
- Feature a gentle 10.75° incline and measure up to 67"L
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver—less than 15 lbs each
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Remove the bottom portion for easy side access
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Sport Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Now that mid-90's X-Games hype has mellowed, you can use your creeper for something other than a street luge. Having turned your attention from skateboards to hot rods means using it as intended—to slide under your rod. Unless said rod is too low that is. In that case, elevate your efforts with a set of Race Ramps Car Service Ramps.
Whether you're creeping under your ride for routine maintenance or concours-level detailing, Sport Ramps by Race Ramps are the way to go. Designed specifically for low-clearance vehicles with wide tires, Car Service Ramps lift your ride a full 10" and handle tires up to 12" wide.
Made from a special 100% solid-core material, your Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at a mere 15 lbs each. And, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. Even more elevating, Race Ramp backs your Car Service Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack O (HELPER, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Feb 25, 2016 7:01 AM
I haven't had a chance to use my ramps yet, but they will work perfectly for servicing my 2013 Mustang. I have checked the clearance on my front spoiler and they will work fine. I have inspected them and I am satisfied with their quality.
Reviewed by Josh B (ASHEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta — Feb 01, 2016 6:58 AM
I was a bit hesitant to spend this much on a pair of ramps but after a couple of uses, these ramps are well worth it. The long, low profile ramp gives plenty of clearance for my VW Jetta (MK5) as well as my wife's honda fit. The low approach angle also make it a much more comfortable experience to drive up. Had to do a delicate balance of both brake and throttle to get up the shorter, steeper incline without flying off the ramps. Not so with these!
Reviewed by John L (Glenwood, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Jan 27, 2016 3:58 PM
These ramps are the best.They are light but strong .The ramps do not move when car first goes up..Ramps are also light enough to hang on the wall ..I now own the race ramps and the cribs excellent combo together. I give there products a big thumbs up..
- Rebates: $32.99 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- race ramps, free return shipping
- car show wheel cribs
- floor mats bmw
- smart car cover
- cadillac rubber floor mats
- toyota tacoma grill guard
- floor mats for honda crv
- s10 pickup rims
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector
- suv rubber cargo mat