- Lift your ride for maintenance and detailing with Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 10” lift height is perfect for routine maintenance
- Ideal for Corvettes and any low-clearance vehicle with wide tires
- Feature a gentle 10.75° incline and measure up to 67"L
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver—less than 15 lbs each
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Remove the bottom portion for easy side access
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Sport Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Now that mid-90's X-Games hype has mellowed, you can use your creeper for something other than a street luge. Having turned your attention from skateboards to hot rods means using it as intended—to slide under your rod. Unless said rod is too low that is. In that case, elevate your efforts with a set of Race Ramps Car Service Ramps.
Whether you're creeping under your ride for routine maintenance or concours-level detailing, Sport Ramps by Race Ramps are the way to go. Designed specifically for low-clearance vehicles with wide tires, Car Service Ramps lift your ride a full 10" and handle tires up to 12" wide.
Made from a special 100% solid-core material, your Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at a mere 15 lbs each. And, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. Even more elevating, Race Ramp backs your Car Service Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve J (Colleyville, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Corvette — Aug 25, 2016 6:27 PM
Bought the ramps to perform the first oil change on my new dream car. The ramps worked perfectly as advertised and the low front end of the car did not drag at any point. The two piece ramps are great as you can remove the ramp portion to allow access to the bottom of the car behind the front tires. The bottom side of the car is now as clean as the top. The ramps are great and Auto Anything had a great price and delivered them quickly!
Reviewed by Frank C (Franklin, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan 370Z — Apr 30, 2016 8:43 PM
These ramps are perfect for low profile cars. They clear my 370z Nismo ground effect spoilers with no issue. I highly recommend these ramps; very light and easy to store.
Reviewed by Jack O (HELPER, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Feb 25, 2016 7:01 AM
I haven't had a chance to use my ramps yet, but they will work perfectly for servicing my 2013 Mustang. I have checked the clearance on my front spoiler and they will work fine. I have inspected them and I am satisfied with their quality.
Reviewed by Josh B (ASHEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta — Feb 01, 2016 6:58 AM
I was a bit hesitant to spend this much on a pair of ramps but after a couple of uses, these ramps are well worth it. The long, low profile ramp gives plenty of clearance for my VW Jetta (MK5) as well as my wife's honda fit. The low approach angle also make it a much more comfortable experience to drive up. Had to do a delicate balance of both brake and throttle to get up the shorter, steeper incline without flying off the ramps. Not so with these!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- race ramps, free return shipping
- car show wheel cribs
- floor mats bmw
- smart car cover
- cadillac rubber floor mats
- toyota tacoma grill guard
- floor mats for honda crv
- s10 pickup rims
- automobile car floor mats
- bed rails protector
- suv rubber cargo mat