- Lift your ride for maintenance and detailing with Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 10” lift height is perfect for routine maintenance
- Ideal for Corvettes and any low-clearance vehicle with wide tires
- Feature a gentle 10.75° incline and measure up to 67"L
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver—less than 15 lbs each
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Remove the bottom portion for easy side access
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Sport Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Now that mid-90's X-Games hype has mellowed, you can use your creeper for something other than a street luge. Having turned your attention from skateboards to hot rods means using it as intended—to slide under your rod. Unless said rod is too low that is. In that case, elevate your efforts with a set of Race Ramps Car Service Ramps.
Whether you're creeping under your ride for routine maintenance or concours-level detailing, Sport Ramps by Race Ramps are the way to go. Designed specifically for low-clearance vehicles with wide tires, Car Service Ramps lift your ride a full 10" and handle tires up to 12" wide.
Made from a special 100% solid-core material, your Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at a mere 15 lbs each. And, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. Even more elevating, Race Ramp backs your Car Service Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT S (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Corvette — Jan 04, 2015 4:52 PM
2011 Grand Sport Corvette... Very low to the ground. 2pc 56" RR and Xtenderz... I'm all good now. Gonna make a JiG to stick between ramps at low side and high side to assure equal distance between them when placing them. Other than that, I love em. Would like to see the handle-straps on the removable pieces as well as on the Xtenderz. I hang mine up, so this would make for nice storage. Or sell a bag or something for storage/transport.
Reviewed by MIKE F (CENTRAL SQUARE, NY) — Jan 01, 2015 3:46 PM
I purchased the set of Race Ramps because of there claim that the ramps would not slide on floor. My sons car is low and the ramps performed perfect. They stayed put and the spoiler did not drag on the ramps. Expensive but worth the money...
Reviewed by Arnold B (charleston, WV) — Dec 26, 2014 1:44 PM
I received my ramps very quickly. They come in one long box. I have a car that sits very low. These ramps are long enough that it is very easy to run the car up on. I bought the 2 piece version. You can remove part of the ramp once you get the car to the top. You can then jack up the car to put it on jack stands without the ramp being in the way. This is a vary good product
Reviewed by JEFFREY B (Marlborough, MA) — Dec 17, 2014 5:27 PM
These are the safest and easiest to use ramps I have ever had. I have 2 classic Mustangs and the ramps work well with both. The approach angles give me plenty of clearance and the lift height is sufficient for my needs.
Reviewed by robert b (jeffersonville, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Dec 07, 2014 6:14 PM
I ordered these ramps for my 02 corvette because it has a spoiler on the front and I wanted to be able to do my own maintenance. These ramps allowed me to raise the vehicle without using a jack and jackstands. Very lightweight, but well made. Easy to move around.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- race ramps, free return shipping
- car show wheel cribs
- honda mats
- brush guards for ford trucks
- pontiac logo floor mats
- infiniti m37 floor mats
- mazda cx 9 cargo mat
- titan cold air intake
- carbon fiber dash trim kits
- carpet car floor mats
- custom cargo liners