- Keep your tires round after long storage periods with Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- Perfect for vehicles parked for 30 days or longer
- Handles tires up to 12” wide with a 25” to 30” diameter
- Measure 22.3”L x 14”W x 3.5”H
- Tires settle into the concave depression to prevent flat spots
- Never conducts heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Sold in sets of 4
- Your Race Ramps FlatStoppers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Like tailfins and the hula-hoop, the flat top went out of style with the poodle skirt. And, flat spots on tires have never been in vogue. So, even if you've been storing your classic cruiser since the Eisenhower era—you can bet the tires will be sound and round—as long as you stored her on a set of Race Ramps FlatStoppers.
Whether you're parking your rod for the winter or packing away your collectable for the next Concours d'Elegance, your expensive tires stay as round as the day you bought ‘em—no matter how long she's been under wraps. Designed to handle tires up to 12" wide and 25"-30" in diameter, FlatStoppers are perfect for just about any vehicle type.
Crafted of a unique 100% solid-core material, FlatStoppers are lightweight, yet durable enough to hold 6,000 lbs. And, the unique design means they never slide or scoot—no matter what the surface—and they don't scratch your floors. Best yet, Race Ramp backs your FlatStoppers with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps FlatStoppers Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian L (Flint, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Nov 13, 2015 6:52 PM
FPurchased Race Ramp Flatstoppers delivered within 5 days from order. price was $100 under retail. High quality product. Easy to place under tires. first winter storing my vehicle with Flatstopppers. so far working great.
Reviewed by Scott W (Elma, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Oct 21, 2015 3:04 PM
They seem to be real nice they are real light and the car road up on them very easily The true test will be in the spring when I bring my car out That is why it's only getting four stars for now
Reviewed by Neal P (COOKSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon XL — Aug 23, 2015 6:24 PM
These ramps are just what I expected and are doing just as I expected!!! I've had tired get flat spots in the past when I left them for long periods of time.,with these ramps it does not seem to be the case so far!!!
- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- race ramps, free return shipping
- car show wheel cribs
- car mats toyota
- jeep cargo mats
- volvo rubber floor mats
- chevy s10 pickup rims
- f350 mud flaps
- floor mats for honda odyssey
- ford f350 white low profile pickup tool boxes
- rubber mats for suv
- automotive gauge accessories