- Keep your tires round after long storage periods with Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- Perfect for vehicles parked for 30 days or longer
- FlatStoppers are available in your choice of sizes
- Tires settle into the concave depression to prevent flat spots
- Never conducts heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Available for purchase as a single chock, a pair, or an entire set of 4
- Your Race Ramps FlatStoppers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Like tailfins and the hula-hoop, the flat top went out of style with the poodle skirt. And, flat spots on tires have never been in vogue. So, even if you've been storing your classic cruiser since the Eisenhower era—you can bet the tires will be sound and round—as long as you stored her on a set of Race Ramps FlatStoppers.
Whether you're parking your rod for the winter or packing away your collectable for the next Concours d'Elegance, your expensive tires stay as round as the day you bought ‘em—no matter how long she's been under wraps. Designed in multiple sizes, FlatStoppers are perfect for just about any vehicle tire type.
Crafted of a unique 100% solid-core material, FlatStoppers are lightweight, yet durable enough to hold 6,000 lbs. And, the unique design means they never slide or scoot—no matter what the surface—and they don't scratch your floors. Best yet, Race Ramp backs your FlatStoppers with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps FlatStoppers Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry Y (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Tuesday at 8:25 PM
I like them, our golf cart is parked on them & covered for the summer in AZ. I'll have a better idea when we return for the winter in Oct.
Reviewed by James L (Springfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Volvo C30 — Jan 20, 2018 7:27 AM
Only have had my car up on them for about 3-4 weeks, but so far-so good. Very easy to drive up onto - no movement/sliding at all.
Reviewed by Larry C (Connersville, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Corvette — Jan 12, 2018 10:55 PM
These ramps are very lightweight and they do what they're supposed to do, eliminate flat spots during storage. I found it easier to back the car onto the ramps because the front of my car is quite low.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/26