- Keep your tires round after long storage periods with Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- Perfect for vehicles parked for 30 days or longer
- Handles tires up to 12” wide with a 25” to 30” diameter
- Measure 22.3”L x 14”W x 3.5”H
- Tires settle into the concave depression to prevent flat spots
- Never conducts heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Sold in sets of 4
- Your Race Ramps FlatStoppers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Like tailfins and the hula-hoop, the flat top went out of style with the poodle skirt. And, flat spots on tires have never been in vogue. So, even if you've been storing your classic cruiser since the Eisenhower era—you can bet the tires will be sound and round—as long as you stored her on a set of Race Ramps FlatStoppers.
Whether you're parking your rod for the winter or packing away your collectable for the next Concours d'Elegance, your expensive tires stay as round as the day you bought ‘em—no matter how long she's been under wraps. Designed to handle tires up to 12" wide and 25"-30" in diameter, FlatStoppers are perfect for just about any vehicle type.
Crafted of a unique 100% solid-core material, FlatStoppers are lightweight, yet durable enough to hold 6,000 lbs. And, the unique design means they never slide or scoot—no matter what the surface—and they don't scratch your floors. Best yet, Race Ramp backs your FlatStoppers with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps FlatStoppers Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (PALM CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 6-Series — Mar 14, 2015 6:51 AM
Haven't used them yet but will in another couple months. Think they will work well. Advise that you measure the width of the wheels..notnecessary to buy the wider ones if they overlap the tires on both sides...use the smaller ones
Reviewed by Pamala Q (Belhaven, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Corvette — Jan 20, 2015 8:01 AM
Light weight, sturdy, and they seem to do their job well. Positioning all 4 properly can take a bit of time and driving up into them for the first time, especially with a manual transmission, is an interesting experience.
Reviewed by jean e (atlantic highlands, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Porsche 911 — Jan 03, 2015 6:59 AM
These flatstoppers work well. I went with the wider ones on my car and they seem to do the trick for long term storage. Guess the proof in the pudding will be after I check the car out in a month or two....in a friends garage for the winter.
Reviewed by Richard G (Livonia, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Jan 02, 2015 6:33 AM
Product as received looks good quality and the vehicle sits well in the curved surface. The long term storage benefit of these flat stoppers will not be known until the end of the winter. The Mustang GT500 vehicle I have was difficult to get up on the flatstoppers as it is a manual transmission and has extreme summer only tires, they would not grip the surface and I had to make a run up to the flatstoppers to get on them.
Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- Rebates: $20 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- race ramps, free return shipping
- car show wheel cribs
- chevy dash kits
- floor mats mercedes benz
- subaru seat cover
- 2011 toyota camry bra
- 2012 dodge charger floor mats
- nissan rogue cargo liner
- vehicle horns
- luggage rack storage containers
- sidesteps for trucks