- Trim the transition into your trailer with Race Ramps GT Trailer Ramps
- Trailer door fits into pre-cut ramp notches for smooth transition
- Decreases approach angle to as little as 5°
- 2-piece design and built-in strap makes for easy storage and handling
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps GT Trailer Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
For fans of auto racing and video games, GT stands for “Gran-Turismo." For folks engaged in cross-country motoring, it stands for “grand touring." But, for the crew at Race Ramps, the GT in Race Ramps GT Trailer Ramps stands for “gradual transition." And, if you've ever chaffed your chassis while loading your show ride, you know you need a set.
If you're transporting a super-low vehicle, or one with a long nose, on a vehicle trailer, GT trailer-loading ramps quickly become as important as the trailer itself. Notched on the end to fit the lowered trailer ramp door, they offer the smoothest transition. And, they decrease the approach angle to as little as 5°, so even the lowest ride slips right on board.
Built from Race Ramp's unique 100% solid-core material, they're rugged and lightweight. Plus, the two-piece design and built-in straps makes storage and handling a breeze. What's more, GT trailer ramps never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. And best yet, Race Ramp backs your GT Trailer Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/28