- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Parking in your garage or driveway has never been easier thanks to a Race Ramps Pro-Stop Parking Mat
- Features pre-drilled holes that give you the ability to permanently mount your Pro-Stop
- Resiliently manufactured from recycled semi-tires – not cheap plastic
- Combine multiple Pro-Stops for full-width mooring
- Sold individually or as sets of two or four
- Your Race Ramps Pro-Stop Parking Mats are made in the USA and supported by a 1-year warranty
A brand-new Race Ramps Pro-Stop makes it easier than ever to park on easy to difficult surfaces. Forged from recycled semi-tires and featuring pre-drilled holes, these top-tier stops are sold individually or as sets of two or four. Made in the USA. 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Pro-Stop Parking Mat Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harvey L (LOMA LINDA, CA) — Mar 29, 2018 6:14 AM
This mat does the job. After my garage door scratched the bumper of my new car I had purchased another brand of parking mat that would slide out of position and even rolled up on my tire twice. This car mat is sturdy and stays in place. It does the job perfectly, and I recommend it.
Reviewed by Stanley C (CONCORD, CA) — Feb 20, 2018 1:52 AM
With the tire resting on the pad (weight of the vehicle) and backed up against the lip, installed on a sloping driveway, it appears to hold the vehicle in place.
Reviewed by John S (Saint simons island,, GA) — Feb 03, 2018 6:13 AM
Good large size. Doesn't slide. Big enough so u known when you have hit it and don't get out to check if it the first ridge or the stop. Very good price and utilitarian. Definitely better than using a brick!
Reviewed by Scott B (Union Grove, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Mini Cooper — Jan 16, 2018 3:38 PM
Received very fast, very durable much better than the plastic mat that looks similar, I'm pretty sure the plastic mat wouldn't last with the temps below zero the Midwest has been experiencing,for a few dollars more you can't go wrong.