- Keep your bumper clean and scrape-free on its way up your lift with Race Ramps Rack Ramps
- Extends the slope of your lift's ramps, protecting your bumper from scratches, scrapes and gouges
- Available in two models: Rack-4 for use on lifts with built-in ramps and Rack-5 for lifts with removable ramps
- Both ramps feature a gentle approach angle of under 9°
- Rugged, lightweight construction—weigh under 10 lbs apiece
- Textured material provides a stable, slip-free surface
- Integrated carrying handle for easy portability
- Quality built in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Rack Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Every low rider knows to avoid the three horsemen of the bumper apocalypse: speed bumps, steep driveways and service lifts. Each has the potential to chew up your front end and send you on an expensive trip to the body shop. While you can't smooth out parking lots, you can safely drive on and off lifts with Race Ramps Rack Ramps.
The smartest designs are often the simplest, which is why Race Ramps Rack Ramps work so perfectly. Working in tandem with the lift's ramps, they extend the slope and drop the approach angle to under 9°. However tightly you hug the ground, they get you on your lift without shattering your fiberglass.
No matter what kind of lift you're using, there's a Rack Ramp to fit it. For lifts with built-in ramps, go with Rack-4 Ramps. If your lift has removable ramps, the Rack-5 Ramp is for you. Whichever one you select, each piece weighs a mere 10 lbs, has a built-in carrying handle and is textured to prevent slippin' and slidin'. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/22