- Pop on and off the scales with ease using Race Ramps Scale Ramps
- Provides 2.5" of lift—works with most standard-sized car scales
- Moderate 7.8° incline prevents scrapes
- Perfect in your garage and at the track
- Solid-core construction means unbeatable durability
- Each weighs a mere 3 lbs for easy portability
- Textured finish stops ‘em from sliding around and doesn’t scuff your floors
- Proudly built in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Scale Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
When race day rolls around, you've got enough on your plate. Dialing-in your suspension, tuning up your engine and studying the course take precedence. But, you still have to qualify, and that mean hopping on the scales. Breeze through your weigh in with Race Ramps Scale Ramps.
Car scales are not very tall, and neither are Race Ramps Scale Ramps. With 2.5" of rise, they deliver just enough lift to let you roll on and off a standard scale. Plus, their modest 7.8° incline lets you drive ground-hugging speed fiends up without scrapping their snout.
Race Ramps didn't skimp on backbone when they built your floor scale ramp. Thanks to the solid-core design, they're strong enough to support even the stoutest rides. Though tough as nails, each scale ramp weighs a mere 3 lbs for maximum portability between your garage and the track. And, they sport a uniquely textured surface that keeps them from slipping and sliding under your tires. On top of that, Race Ramps backs your Scale Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Scale Ramps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by stephen b (FRIENDSWOOD, TX) — Apr 27, 2014 1:55 PM
I had purchased a F150 supercab that was too long for my garage, I needed ramps to easily pull up the truck further into a 3 inch raised concrete area at the back of the garage. These guys work great. I doubled up the qty 4 ramps side by side to have a double wide target to hit and to further spread my vehicle load. (Duct taped on bottom and back). It totally solved my problem and the ramps are doing great. No other ramps out there had the length to height ratio I needed- as well as the load rating, so I was excited to find these and adapt them for my needs.
Reviewed by Robin P (SANTA FE, NM) — Nov 20, 2013 7:03 AM
I bought the ramps so I could pull my car up far enough in our single wide garage, for my husband to park behind me during the winter. The ramps work perfectly for me to pull up onto a raised area at the end of the garage, solving a big problem. The quality is excellent and I'm sure they'll last for years to come. Thanks for offering such a product!
- Rebates: $20 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- car show wheel cribs
- aluminum race car trailer ramps
- honda steering wheel cover
- lexus car cover
- mercedes-benz floor mats
- seat covers for fj cruiser
- tacoma steps
- 2012 passat floor mats
- what is a fender flare
- automobile luggage racks
- suv car mats