- Meet your trailer’s new best buddy—Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks
- Dual purpose ramps work inside and outside your trailer
- Outside, they provide the clearance you need to change a tandem trailer flat tire without a jack
- Inside, they provide a tapered, protective guide between your trailer wheel wells
- Ramps measure 31"L x 14"W x 7.5"H
- Soft 7.5° angle of approach is perfect for lowered rides
- 100% solid-core construction with each ramp supporting up to 8,000 lbs
- Lightweight, easy to carry and maneuver—weigh only 8 lbs each
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Tall marker flags indicate ramp placement to guide you onto the trailer
- Built with pride in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Even the most accomplished super stars need a side kick. Batman had Robin, Johnny had Ed, Simon had Garfunkle. These right hand men are there to provide direction when needed and a helping hand when the pressure's on. And, your super-star trailer is no different, so buddy it up with a set of Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks.
On the inside of your trailer, the Side Kicks lay on their side at the front of the trailer wheel wells. This helps you guide your prized ride into the trailer without mishap. And, the marker flags lend an extra helping hand. On the outside, if your tandem-axle trailer gets a flat, just roll the good tire up on the trailer tire ramp to lift the bad one—no jacks needed!
Molded from a unique 100% solid-core material, Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at a mere 8 lbs each. And, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. And, “holy guarantees, Batman," Race Ramps backs your Trailer Side Kicks with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/25