- Chock your wheels with the best chocks—Race Ramps Wheel Chocks
- Perfect for use with all Race Ramps
- Measure 6”L x 5”W x 4”H
- Features the 100% solid-core material that made Race Ramps famous
- Each chock can handle up to 1,500 lbs
- Lightweight, easy to carry and maneuver
- Stays firm on any surface and never scratch or mark your floors
- Quality built in the USA
- Sold in sets of 4
- Your Race Ramps Wheel Chocks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Remember, it's safety first when you're crawling around under your ride. Sure, you can keep it from rolling off the stands and crushing you with a few odds and ends, or the old “it won't happen to me" method. Or, you can do it right. Chuck the wood chunks, cinder blocks & your faith in good luck and chock your wheels with Race Ramps Wheel Chocks.
Sculpted from the same unique 100% solid-core material that your other Race Ramps products are made of, these deluxe car wheel chocks are super durable and super lightweight. And, just like your ramps, they don't slide or scoot no matter what the surface—and they never scratch your floors. Plus, for added stability, Race Ramps backs your Wheel Chocks with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Wheel Chocks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kerry H (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 1989 Porsche 944 — Nov 10, 2016 10:41 PM
I had been on a quest to find some high quality wheel chocks to keep me and my classic Porsche safe while performing maintenance. I know Race Ramps products are top tier so I ordered a set of these and they did not disappoint. They are extremely well made with superior grip compared to most chocks I had found locally. My first use was to change a fuel filter and these kept the front wheels solidly in place while I raised the rear and crawled under the car. I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Timothy F (Hudson, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Dec 18, 2013 4:15 AM
The wheel chocks are great!! We no longer have to take our Corvette to the dealer to get the oil changed. We can do it easily in our driveway. The chocks are easy to use and store conveniently in the garage.
Reviewed by Thomas G (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda CR-V — Dec 21, 2012 10:24 AM
I like these chocks, they are not too heavy, but are very rugged. They do the job and will hold up even if you forget to remove one and try to run over it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- race ramps ramps, jacks, stands & creepers
- race ramps trak jax
- car show wheel cribs
- tire storage flat stoppers, race ramps part
- lexus cargo mat
- mercedes benz bra
- brush guards for ford trucks
- dodge ram 1500 bed cover
- ram running boards
- seat covers for honda pilot
- trunk liners for suv
- rubber liner for truck bed
- best products to improve mpg in truck