- Lift your super-low ground-pounder with Race Ramps XTenders
- Reduces the slope of your Car Service Ramps from 10.75° to 6.8°
- Ideal for the lowest street machines
- Measure 45”L x 12”W with a 6.8° incline
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Proudly built in the USA
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Work exclusively with Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps XTenders are backed by a 1-year warranty
If your street machine is so low that a speed bump is as insurmountable as climbing Everest with a case of vertigo, we salute you. But, we also feel your pain. That's because every inch dropped on your vehicle is an inch gained on your creeper. So, lift that street sweeper the easy way—a set of Race Ramps XTenders added to your Car Service Ramps.
Race Ramps XTenders attach to your Car Service Ramps to bring the already gentle 10.5° slope down to a ground-pounder-friendly 6.8°. Designed specifically for radically lowered vehicles, XTenders are the perfect addition to your Race Ramps Car Service Ramps. And, once your ride is up, the XTenders slide away for easy under-car access.
Made from the same100% solid-core material, your XTenders are just as durable and lightweight as your ramps. And, just like all Race Ramps, they never slide or scoot no matter what the surface or scratch your floors. Plus, Race Ramp backs ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps XTenders Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David Y (MILL HALL, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Corvette — Oct 23, 2017 4:18 AM
Having the Race Ramps already needed the extenders to decrease the angle of the approach for the Corvette just purchased. They accomplished the task and the car now clears.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/23