- Cover your garage floor with the Rhino Shelter Protection Pocket Floor Guard
- Protects your garage floor from drips, drops, spills, melting ice and slushy snow
- 100% waterproof fabric and flexible raised foam edge capture and contain gallons of liquids
- Prevents water, dirt and sand from getting tracked into your house
- No more sweeping sand and dirt from your garage floor whenever it snows
- Crafted from heavy-duty 10oz, 22 mil. fabric-backed, rip-stop polyethylene
- Polyethylene is CPAI-84 fire rated for maximum safety
- Measures 8' W x 18' L — one size fits most vehicles
- Installs in less than a minute and folds up for quick and easy storage
- Your Rhino Shelter Protection Pocket Floor Guard is backed by a 1-year warranty
Pocket protectors might be nerdy, but nerds never have ink stains on their pockets. And, if you want to prevent melting snow, dripping oil and leaking radiator fluid from staining and slopping your garage floor, get nerdy and cover it with the Rhino Shelter Pocket Protector Floor Guard.
Crafted tough from heavy-duty 10oz, 22 mil. fabric-backed, rip-stop polyethylene, your Rhino shelter floor guard is built for serious protection. But instead of just laying on your garage floor, the Rhino garage floor protector takes the protection further. The fabric is 100% waterproof and features a flexible raised foam edge. This way, your Rhino shelter garage protector captures and contains gallons and gallons of messy liquids.
To make sure it fits most any vehicle on the road, the Rhino shelter garage floor protector measures an ample 8 feet wide by 18 feet long. It lays down and installs in less than a minute, and when you're done protecting, it folds up for quick and easy storage. What's more, Rhino Shelter backs your Protection Pocket Floor Guard with a 1-year warranty.
Rhino Shelter Protection Pocket Floor Guard Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert D (Coatesville, PA) — Mar 13, 2014 3:20 PM
I love this! We've been looking for something like this for years. Our garage floor slopes slightly to the inside wall of our house. Any time I park in there after being in the rain or snow, the water run off went right under our shelves and laid against the wall. This solves all our problems.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Garage Flooring to view related products
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09