- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay on the trail and out of trouble with a Smittybilt Trail Jack
- The large base and adjustable connector clamp quickly get you out of any situation
- Made of strong, solid cast steel – rated up to 4,660 lbs
- Finished in a durable power-coat with zinc-plated hardware
- Your Smitty Trail Jack is backed by an 8-year warranty
Equip your off-roader for anything with a versatile Smittybilt Portable Jack. Rated for up to 4,660 lbs, Smittybilt Jacks are constructed from solid cast steel for unbeatable strength and designed with a large base and adjustable connector clamp to get you out of sticky situations in a cinch. Durable powder-coat finish and all zinc-plated hardware. 8-year warranty.
Smittybilt Trail Jack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Clarence B (War, WV) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Oct 27, 2016 10:09 PM
The Smittybilt Trail Jack was a life saver for Me today , I had to replace the rear spring shackle on My 2000 Chevy Silverado and if I hadn't to of bought the Smittybilt Trail Jack I would of had to constantly jacked up My truck and block it up to get the truck high enough up to connect the rear spring shackle to the rear hanger , but Thanks to the Smittybilt Trail Jack I was able to jack up My truck easily at one jacking up and blocked up my truck easily in half of the time it would of taken Me