US Speedo Gauge Faces Stainless Steel Gauge Overlay Kit
- Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your vehicle's styling with US Speedo's SS Gauge Kit
- Quality stainless steel overlay is precision laser cut to .005" thick
- Your SS Gauge Kit adheres directly to your factory faceplate without hindering backlighting
- Choose between either a warm red or cool blue illumination with matching replacement needles
- US Speedo includes detailed installation instructions, 3M mounting tape, needle removal tool and gloves with their SS Gauge Kit
- US Speedo's SS Gauge Overlays are a fun project for the handy do-it-yourselfer
- Backed by a 12-month warranty
Leave your tired stock faceplate in the dust, and step up to total customization with US Speedo's SS Gauge Kit. Not only do you get a high quality stainless steel overlay, you also get to decide what color your instruments will glow.
US Speedo refuses to use second-rate materials in their SS Gauge Kit. That's why they craft their overlays out of premium stainless steel, which is precisely sized to .005" using high-tech laser cutters. This slim size lets you adhere the SS Gauge Kit right over the factory faceplate, without blocking any of the backlighting.
When the sun sets, your SS Gauge Kit really starts to show off its true colors, which you get to choose. That's right, you decide whether you want a smoldering red glow or a chilled blue glimmer. Either way, you also get a slick new set of matching needles.
US Speedo gives you everything you need to install your new SS Gauge Kit, and a 12-month warranty.
- You will have to remove the front of your dashboard and detach the instrument cluster during the installation process.
- The Escalade and H2 have a third color option: white with matching needles.
US Speedo Gauge Faces Stainless Steel Gauge Overlay Kit Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alain J (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Expedition — Oct 26, 2014 1:25 AM
Have been looking for a face plate to replace the factory one, this particular one gave me exactly what I was looking for, with ease of installation. You do need to have your needles recalibrated, and remove protctive backing from odometer display.
Reviewed by Jay J (MASSILLON, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy C/K 3500 — Apr 03, 2014 2:03 AM
Very easy installation process. Instructions were perfect. Looks great in my 2001 Chevy Dually!
Reviewed by Ryan K (PRAIRIEVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Mar 06, 2014 10:30 AM
Looks great! Ease of installation was a bit difficult and the needles were hard to set but after calling tech support, was able to get the needles set very close to the set points. Other than that, very pleased w/ this purchase. Would recommend to anyone!
Reviewed by stephen t (Rome, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada — Jan 13, 2014 5:40 PM
This made my Bravada look totally neat!!! What a big difference!!! When I drive the SUV, it feels like a different vehicle. Would do it again in a minute.