US Speedo Gauge Faces Stainless Steel Gauge Overlay Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 101315
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your vehicle's styling with US Speedo's SS Gauge Kit
- Quality stainless steel overlay is precision laser cut to .005" thick
- Your SS Gauge Kit adheres directly to your factory faceplate without hindering backlighting
- Choose between either a warm red or cool blue illumination with matching replacement needles
- US Speedo includes detailed installation instructions, 3M mounting tape, needle removal tool and gloves with their SS Gauge Kit
- US Speedo's SS Gauge Overlays are a fun project for the handy do-it-yourselfer
- Backed by a 12-month warranty
Leave your tired stock faceplate in the dust, and step up to total customization with US Speedo's SS Gauge Kit. Not only do you get a high quality stainless steel overlay, you also get to decide what color your instruments will glow.
US Speedo refuses to use second-rate materials in their SS Gauge Kit. That's why they craft their overlays out of premium stainless steel, which is precisely sized to .005" using high-tech laser cutters. This slim size lets you adhere the SS Gauge Kit right over the factory faceplate, without blocking any of the backlighting.
When the sun sets, your SS Gauge Kit really starts to show off its true colors, which you get to choose. That's right, you decide whether you want a smoldering red glow or a chilled blue glimmer. Either way, you also get a slick new set of matching needles.
US Speedo gives you everything you need to install your new SS Gauge Kit, and a 12-month warranty.
- You will have to remove the front of your dashboard and detach the instrument cluster during the installation process.
- The Escalade and H2 have a third color option: white with matching needles.
US Speedo Gauge Faces Stainless Steel Gauge Overlay Kit Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George R (Grenloch, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Envoy — Feb 24, 2015 11:13 AM
Looks like a very dull aqua blue at night. The red one makes the factory lights look almost led when that lights up at night. I have both and the red one is 10x better. The blue needles are just clear w light blue paint on very bottom..It's stainless steel but way over priced!! Glare on sunny days can be distracting too
Reviewed by Austin H (NEWTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2015 1:31 PM
Looks great, took a lot of time to get my gauges set back where they needed to be, even after I had marked where the needles were sitting. Great product, needs something to stick it to the dash and hold it in place for easier installation.
Reviewed by Alain J (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Expedition — Oct 26, 2014 1:25 AM
Have been looking for a face plate to replace the factory one, this particular one gave me exactly what I was looking for, with ease of installation. You do need to have your needles recalibrated, and remove protctive backing from odometer display.
Reviewed by Jay J (MASSILLON, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy C/K 3500 — Apr 03, 2014 2:03 AM
Very easy installation process. Instructions were perfect. Looks great in my 2001 Chevy Dually!