US Speedo Gauge Faces Color Gauge Overlay
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your lackluster stock instrument faceplates with the sporty excitement of US Speedo's Color Gauge Overlays
- Pick between a huge selection of colors to match your vehicle's paint, or your own individual sense of style
- US Speedo crafts their Color Gauge Overlays using .015" thick slats of strong, light and pliable polycarbonates
- Custom-cut to fit your exact year, make and model car, truck or SUV without affecting the panel's nighttime backlighting
- Your kit comes complete with detailed installation instructions, needle removal tool and gloves
- Reuses your factory supplied gauge needles
- US Speedo's Color Gauge Overlays are a fun project for the handy do-it-yourselfer
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
US Speedo has developed the cure for the common instrument panel: Color Gauge Overlays. Turn your dream dash into a reality with US Speedo's Color Gauge Overlays.
Designed to directly replace your factory-installed instrument faceplates, your Color Gauge Overlays are custom-fitted for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. Their exacting production standards ensure a perfect fit that will not affect nighttime illumination.
What's more, US Speedo uses only high-impact strength, lightweight and flexible polycarbonate materials in their rugged Gauge Overlays. Plus, you have a huge selection of shades to choose from. That means you are sure to find a Color Gauge Overlay to match your paintjob or your personal tastes.
Your Color Gauge Overlays come with detailed instructions, needle removal tool and gloves. On top of everything else, US Speedo gives you a 12-month warranty.
- You will have to remove the front of your dashboard and detach the instrument cluster during the installation process.
US Speedo Gauge Faces Color Gauge Overlay Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Autos 4 (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 30, 2014 9:11 PM
I've purchased several of these. Quality control is decent. Not all were correct for the application, some modifications have to be made to fit correctly but it wasn't too difficult to accomplish. They look reasonably good installed. I will be buying more of these and fulfill my need. I've bought others for less $ and similar quality.
Reviewed by Jairus R (CARBONDALE, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Charger — Sep 03, 2014 9:58 AM
the Sports look is great during the day and way better then the stock design, but at night I don't care much for it. I may change the stock dash bulbs in the future. Also I'm not a fan of the adhesive back on the gauge set it doesn't seem all that necessary. overall I wouldn't change back to stock
Reviewed by Michael D (DORCHESTER CENTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — May 09, 2014 8:51 AM
I couldn't stand the original dull/drab green color face plate on my dodge charger. And there are no light bulbs to change because there are led diodes soldered into the gauge cluster. The speedo face plate overlay was my answer to a bright and colorful new look in my car 24hrs a day. Thank you speedo.
Reviewed by bryan l (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Yukon — Apr 21, 2014 7:52 AM
Drastically changed the appearance of the dash on my 2010 Yukon Denali. Makes the whole dash look way more classy. Bit of a pain in the ass to install. Also seems quite expensive for just a little overlay piece of plastic, but oddly seems worth the money considering how much it enhances the appearance. US Speedo also has awesome customer service!
Reviewed by Michael P (Warner Robins, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy SSR — Feb 05, 2014 5:30 AM
Looks great, was an easy installation. The only gripe I have is why there was an alignment hole left in this aftermarket cover. In the OEM faceplate there were 3 alignment holes, all filled in with rubber plugs, this replacement only had one. Why have any at all since the faceplate really only fit one way. Had to trim off the rubber plug so that it did not overlap into the colored gauge area and ruin the look. Otherwise a great product with nice styling.