- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to fit right over the factory A-Pillar
- Choose from full A-Pillar covers or smaller Pod Mounts (not all vehicles)
- A-Pillars come in single, dual, triple and quad designs
- Pod mounts available in single and dual designs
- A-Pillars with installed AutoMeter gauges also available (limited vehicles)
- Easy installation—only common tools needed
- Your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty
Transform your ride's driver side into a high-performance cockpit with A-Pillar and Pod Mounts from AutoMeter. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, AutoMeter mounts your gauges right on your vehicle's A-Pillar-at eye level where you need ‘em.
With your gauges strategically stationed, you can gather engine vitals without loosing sight of the task at hand. Plus, a custom gauge cluster mounted to your A-Pillar gives your ride a racecar style that's anything but factory!
Custom built to fit your vehicle's A-Pillar, AutoMeter offers single, dual, triple-even quad gauge mounts for a wide array of vehicles. And, the molded design takes only a few tools and minimal effort to pop right over your factory A-Pillar. What's more, your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by AK L (Richton, MS) Reviewed for a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII — Jul 03, 2016 10:48 PM
Fits right. as stated, had to order Thunderbird type unit to fit my Lincoln Mark VIII. The A Pillar are the same size.
Reviewed by Rob J (Port Huron, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jun 25, 2016 4:39 AM
Easy install and great fitment of gauges...speaker relocation was not a problem for my Raptor.
Reviewed by ricky r (birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 1997 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Apr 27, 2016 5:34 AM
I needed to mount a boost gauge in my 97 miata so I needed to put it in a prominent spot so this was perfect.easy to install and looks nice.
Reviewed by Brad T (HELOTES, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 20, 2016 2:29 AM
Great product would purchase again! Absolutely the best price anywhere thanks Autoanything!