- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to fit right over the factory A-Pillar
- Choose from full A-Pillar covers or smaller Pod Mounts (not all vehicles)
- A-Pillars come in single, dual, triple and quad designs
- Pod mounts available in single and dual designs
- A-Pillars with installed AutoMeter gauges also available (limited vehicles)
- Easy installation—only common tools needed
- Your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty
Transform your ride's driver side into a high-performance cockpit with A-Pillar and Pod Mounts from AutoMeter. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, AutoMeter mounts your gauges right on your vehicle's A-Pillar-at eye level where you need ‘em.
With your gauges strategically stationed, you can gather engine vitals without loosing sight of the task at hand. Plus, a custom gauge cluster mounted to your A-Pillar gives your ride a racecar style that's anything but factory!
Custom built to fit your vehicle's A-Pillar, AutoMeter offers single, dual, triple-even quad gauge mounts for a wide array of vehicles. And, the molded design takes only a few tools and minimal effort to pop right over your factory A-Pillar. What's more, your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex G (West Branch, IA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Feb 05, 2015 5:37 PM
bought steering wheel guage pod and works wonderful awesome product. Fast shipping great customer care would buy from again
Reviewed by Chris R (Laurel Hill, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Blazer — Jan 25, 2015 6:20 PM
Fit perfectly against the A-pillar, great way to add a gauge with out obstructing your forward veiw too much.
Reviewed by Aylee F (Walton, KY) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy Corvette — Dec 19, 2014 10:16 PM
This gauge pod fits as advertised and the service from AutoAnything was terrific. I only wish that AutoMeter would include a pair of spare locking push pins. They are small and can get lost easily.