Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter
- Ships Between 12/31 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to fit right over the factory A-Pillar
- Choose from full A-Pillar covers or smaller Pod Mounts (not all vehicles)
- A-Pillars come in single, dual, triple and quad designs
- Pod mounts available in single and dual designs
- A-Pillars with installed AutoMeter gauges also available (limited vehicles)
- Easy installation—only common tools needed
- Your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty
Transform your ride's driver side into a high-performance cockpit with A-Pillar and Pod Mounts from AutoMeter. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, AutoMeter mounts your gauges right on your vehicle's A-Pillar-at eye level where you need ‘em.
With your gauges strategically stationed, you can gather engine vitals without loosing sight of the task at hand. Plus, a custom gauge cluster mounted to your A-Pillar gives your ride a racecar style that's anything but factory!
Custom built to fit your vehicle's A-Pillar, AutoMeter offers single, dual, triple-even quad gauge mounts for a wide array of vehicles. And, the molded design takes only a few tools and minimal effort to pop right over your factory A-Pillar. What's more, your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aylee F (Walton, KY) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy Corvette — Dec 19, 2014 10:16 PM
This gauge pod fits as advertised and the service from AutoAnything was terrific. I only wish that AutoMeter would include a pair of spare locking push pins. They are small and can get lost easily.
Reviewed by brian k (Lake Ozark, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Aug 26, 2014 5:52 AM
Pod is too close to steering wheel. Almost everything I've tried scrapes on the steering wheel when you are turning. The fit and form otherwise is sub par also
Reviewed by Mark A (willard, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jul 24, 2014 11:55 AM
The only thing I wish they would change is having some kind of screw cover for the 1 screw that installs it. It's gold in the middle of a taupe a pillar. Easy install.