- Rebates: $150 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to fit right over the factory A-Pillar
- Choose from full A-Pillar covers or smaller Pod Mounts (not all vehicles)
- A-Pillars come in single, dual, triple and quad designs
- Pod mounts available in single and dual designs
- A-Pillars with installed AutoMeter gauges also available (limited vehicles)
- Easy installation—only common tools needed
- Your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty
Transform your ride's driver side into a high-performance cockpit with A-Pillar and Pod Mounts from AutoMeter. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, AutoMeter mounts your gauges right on your vehicle's A-Pillar-at eye level where you need ‘em.
With your gauges strategically stationed, you can gather engine vitals without loosing sight of the task at hand. Plus, a custom gauge cluster mounted to your A-Pillar gives your ride a racecar style that's anything but factory!
Custom built to fit your vehicle's A-Pillar, AutoMeter offers single, dual, triple-even quad gauge mounts for a wide array of vehicles. And, the molded design takes only a few tools and minimal effort to pop right over your factory A-Pillar. What's more, your Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Gauge Works A-Pillar and Pod Mounts by AutoMeter Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JIM M (CASTRO VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 31, 2018 3:27 AM
I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner. I bought this gauge pod, so I can install an outside weather temperature gauge. When I got the gauge pod and I installed it on the pillar, I was very surprised it fit perfect but no modifications whatsoever. I'm very pleased. It's a little pricey for $33, but well worth it. I saw other ones on eBay for $13 and its the same as the $33 one. Is definitely worth buying, but do some more research you can get it a lot cheaper.
Reviewed by marshall c (blacklick, OH) — Feb 20, 2018 3:39 AM
The pod has a great color and shaping that fits pretty well. I needed to heat and shape the base to close a gap against the pillar. Not hard just something to note when purchasing. Overall I'm happy with the product.