- Save 10% Use Promo Code 17910
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seamlessly integrates Edge Attitude, Evolution, CS Evolution and Insight monitors right into your dashboard
- Also works with Edge CTS programmers - CTS adaptor kit required
- Delivers a finished, factory look to your rig’s cockpit
- Crafted from durable ABS plastic that never warps or deforms, even in direct sunlight
- OEM-like fit and finish thanks to custom molding and vacuum-formed edges
- Check your vitals at a glance—ergonomically angled for easy viewing
- Easily installed right in your driveway
- Can be installed as is or painted to match your interior color
- Proudly built by Edge in the USA
- Your Edge Dash Pod is backed by a 1-year warranty
Wow, did your truck come with that? Get ready to answer that question after installing your Edge Dash Pod. By seamlessly blending your Edge performance monitor right into your dashboard, the Edge Dash Pod keeps your truck looking factory fresh—with a twist!
The Edge Dash Pod is crafted specifically to mount your Edge Attitude, Evolution or Insight monitor to your dash. And, with the CTS adaptor kit, the Pod also holds Edge CS and CTS programmers.
Crafted from rugged ABS, the Edge Dash Pod is ergonomically angled for easy viewing. It also features custom-molding for your specific vehicle and vacuum-formed edges to deliver a seamless factory look that always gets a double take.
Easily installed right in your driveway, your Edge Pod can be mounted as is—or painted first to match your interior. Best yet, Edge proudly builds your Dash Pod in the USA and backs it with a 1-year warranty.
- Includes Edge Dash Pod only. Edge monitors and programmers are not included.
Edge Dash Pods Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George B (Magnolia, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2016 10:56 AM
The fit is perfect and looks great but the 3m tape didn't hold after a week. I'll need to find an alternative that won't ruin the dash. This is on a 2014 f150.
Reviewed by Jerry M (Elizabeth, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Aug 28, 2015 5:49 PM
easy to install comes with all needed installation parts LOOKS great, gives great finished appearance.
Reviewed by Robin M (Castle Rock, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Feb 17, 2015 9:00 PM
A friend had one. My Edge display was originally mounted low left of dash, totally useless. I ordered the pod, installed it in five minutes, now it's very functional! Looks like a factory install.