- Save 15% Use Promo Code 172215
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seamlessly integrates Edge Attitude, Evolution, CS Evolution and Insight monitors right into your dashboard
- Also works with Edge CTS programmers - CTS adaptor kit required
- Delivers a finished, factory look to your rig’s cockpit
- Crafted from durable ABS plastic that never warps or deforms, even in direct sunlight
- OEM-like fit and finish thanks to custom molding and vacuum-formed edges
- Check your vitals at a glance—ergonomically angled for easy viewing
- Easily installed right in your driveway
- Can be installed as is or painted to match your interior color
- Proudly built by Edge in the USA
- Your Edge Dash Pod is backed by a 1-year warranty
Wow, did your truck come with that? Get ready to answer that question after installing your Edge Dash Pod. By seamlessly blending your Edge performance monitor right into your dashboard, the Edge Dash Pod keeps your truck looking factory fresh—with a twist!
The Edge Dash Pod is crafted specifically to mount your Edge Attitude, Evolution or Insight monitor to your dash. And, with the CTS adaptor kit, the Pod also holds Edge CS and CTS programmers.
Crafted from rugged ABS, the Edge Dash Pod is ergonomically angled for easy viewing. It also features custom-molding for your specific vehicle and vacuum-formed edges to deliver a seamless factory look that always gets a double take.
Easily installed right in your driveway, your Edge Pod can be mounted as is—or painted first to match your interior. Best yet, Edge proudly builds your Dash Pod in the USA and backs it with a 1-year warranty.
- Includes Edge Dash Pod only. Edge monitors and programmers are not included.
Edge Dash Pods Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce H (LOGAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Aug 14, 2016 11:11 AM
This product doesn't quite match the dashs textured pattern and has no set way to mount just sticks to the dash but it's tons better than a suction cup!
Reviewed by Francis D (Saint Ann, MO) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Aug 02, 2016 8:34 AM
For my 2001 Ford F350 the CTS Programmer does not fit inside the the Dash Pod to give that built in look but with the help of a bracket it attached to the front of the dash pod. Not near as good looking as the picture on the package but slightly better the the suction cup mount. Think I am going to paint the Dash Pod Black to match the Programmer.
Reviewed by Dian F (Mount Vernon, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 19, 2016 10:07 PM
I purchased the edge cts2 that's really nice quality product but it does not support 2014 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi so I called the AA guys and they exchange it to a different product no problem don't trust the website call to confirm product eligibility
Reviewed by George B (Magnolia, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2016 10:56 AM
The fit is perfect and looks great but the 3m tape didn't hold after a week. I'll need to find an alternative that won't ruin the dash. This is on a 2014 f150.