- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ultra-Lite Gauges are AutoMeter’s top-of-the-line gauge series
- The most diverse and complete gauge series in AutoMeter’s arsenal
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- High-contrast orange pointers add style and make it a cinch to read
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting, plus red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Digital: LED lit, Microprocessor controlled, Ultimate precision
- Liquid-Filled Mechanical: Liquid silicone filled for extreme vibration dampening
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Super lightweight and race-proven
- Designed in conjunction with top NASCAR teams
- Made in the USA for over 50 years
- Your AutoMeter Ultra-Lite Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Race-ready Ultra-Lite Gauges stand as the top dog of AutoMeter's gauge series. Easy to read dials, high-contrast orange pointers and classic silver or white faces make this lightweight gauge series a competition favorite. With Ultra-Lites' diverse line-up, you can monitor every vehicle statistic imaginable.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Ultra-Lite Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Ultra-Lite Gauges Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Russel Lee R (GRANVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 14, 2016 10:54 PM
I've used AutoMeter gauges in the past and have always had good luck with them. This one hasn't disappointed me. Everything was there to make installation easy. Nice to know what my trans temp is...no more guessing!
Reviewed by randy c (JONESBOROUGH, TN) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 04, 2015 5:52 AM
THESE WERE A GREAT BUY. THEY WERE EASY TO INSTALL AND HAVE ADDED VALUE TO MY VEHICLE.
Reviewed by Ethan T (acworth, GA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-250 — Jan 31, 2015 5:43 AM
Easy to install and functions great. Looks very nice on the dash of my 93 F250. Relly helps me to keep EGTs in control when towing. Instructions are detailed and easy to understand. I greatly reccomend this product.