- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sport Comp Gauges are AutoMeter’s classic gauge series
- Built for street, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- Black faces, silver dials and high-contrast orange pointers
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Digital: LED lit, Microprocessor controlled, Ultimate precision
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Race-proven for over 30 years
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Sport Comp Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Sport Comp Gauges from AutoMeter give your ride the classic dash of a race-car. Silver dials, high-contrast orange pointers and black faces make this series a racer favorite. With Sport Comps' diverse line-up, you can monitor every critical statistic imaginable.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Sport Comp Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Sport Comp Gauges Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOSEPH G (LAS VEGAS, NM) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Mustang — Jun 03, 2014 7:18 PM
I replaced it with another autometer because the sending unit ohms was different. Autometer is a good product,very accurate and can handle any kind of vibration.I would recommend this product to anyone.
Reviewed by Michael G (Sunnyvale, TX) — May 03, 2014 2:55 PM
The Sport Comp oil pressure gauge I purchased was the typical quality unit everyone expects from Autometer. Their gauges have never failed on me. The install was easy, the directions clear and the price from AutoAnything was the best I found.
Reviewed by michael e (Osawatomie, KS) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Firebird — May 10, 2011 8:37 PM
They are AutoMeter what more can you say... They look great preform well and were a prefect fit in the vent holes in the dash of my 98 Trans Am
Reviewed by Ryszard L (Elk Grove Village, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Yaris — Jul 24, 2010 3:05 PM
Overall I am very satisfied with the tachometer. Easy to set up and check RPM shift. There is only one thing needind improvement which is the asymetrical light. Using it you can clearly see only right side of the dial, the left side is worse visible. Ryszard