- Rebates: $175 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip and drag racing
- White faces, black bezel and high-contrast orange pointers add style
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Digital: LED lit, Microprocessor controlled, Ultimate precision
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Phantom Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Phantom Gauges from AutoMeter give your ride the classic dash of a racecar. Ghost-white faces, bright orange pointers and black bezel make this series a favorite with racers and apparitions alike. And, the Phantom's extensive gauge line-up means you can channel all your vehicle's vitals.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Phantom Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Phantom Gauges Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald M (Latham, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Apr 18, 2013 1:51 PM
I was very pleased with the gauges. Also very pleased with the shipping. Parts came to the door in 2 days.
Reviewed by James F (Montrose, CO) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Dec 09, 2012 3:32 AM
my old ford just keep on running new truck cost to much a set of new guages instead of factory guages will make sure my ford keep on running i like auto meter.. there guage keep and eye on my engine they are easy to installed my 2006 supercharger mustang has 6 autometer guages and not one has every stop working
Reviewed by Kevin W (West Creek, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jul 07, 2010 9:12 AM
After shopping around a lot, I'm the kind of person that doesn't spend money follishly. I found that the AutoMeter Phantom gauges fitted my needs completely. From the looks to the function these guages are aces. Easy to follow directions for the novice who want professional results.
Reviewed by Jeff W (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Camaro — Feb 02, 2010 10:48 AM
easy installation great product autometer alwats has had a good reputation ingauges
Reviewed by john f (Fitchburg, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Focus — Dec 22, 2009 6:04 AM
Besides the look of the gauges, which I knew I would like because I picked them, I was pleased to find that Autometer had included a fitting for every conceivable attachment option... whether your car is old or new. I thought I might have to fab-up something for the mechanical oil or vacuum gauge, but not with these. Great quality too.