AutoMeter Autogage Gauges
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/28 - 4/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AutoMeter Autogage Gauges are perfect for budget-minded enthusiasts
- Built for street and performance driving
- Black faces, black dials with white pointers or White faces, silver dials with orange pointers
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Autogage Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Autogage Gauges deliver AutoMeter's legendary quality without busting your budget. Choose from black faces with black bezels and white pointers or white faces with chrome bezels and orange pointers. Plus, some Autogage gauges come with a built-in console for easy mounting.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Auto gage Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Autogage Gauges Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael U (KELLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Dec 03, 2014 12:59 PM
I knew what gauge I wanted I just needed to find the best price. Well once again Auto Anything had the best price. Ordered it and 3 days later it was at my door. Thanks Auto Anything!
Reviewed by Gary M (PRINCESS ANNE, MD) Reviewed for a 1989 Chevy Blazer — Oct 23, 2014 11:33 AM
I am extremely pleased with both my AutoMeter gauges and with AutoAnything. Everything about the order, the gauges and the delivery was great.
Reviewed by Bruce W (PALMER, IA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Jun 06, 2014 2:34 AM
with a no-nonsense look. They are easily read day and night. I mounted them beneath the dash, old-school fashion. I received them promptly and in good condition. Thanks.
Reviewed by ROBERT G (NEW PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2013 5:43 AM
Bought this gauge with the AutoMeter a-pillar gauge pod. Install was pretty straight forward, but the pod didn't want you to use the retaining clamp to hold the gauge in place. Called it a "force fit". Didn't like that, so I used it anyway. Clear tubing supplied with the gauge was too short, so I used a connector and added tubing to the end. Tubing is not very rigid. Started the truck and the gauge didn't work. Tubing had kinked & collapsed.