- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Z-Series Gauges deliver high-performance in a clean, understated package
- Built for street and performance driving
- Black faces, black dials with fluorescent red pointers
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Z-Series Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
High-performance functions-low-key style, that's the Z-Series Gauges from AutoMeter. With the Z-Series, you get the legendary AutoMeter movements packaged neatly into a clean, understated design.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Z-Series Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Z-Series Gauges Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Xavier F (Virginia Beach, VA) — May 02, 2015 6:33 PM
My car really looks great with this improvement I did on the dash when put this gauges in a pod over dash, it looks very tough
Reviewed by Teddy B (Inola, OK) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jul 11, 2012 10:40 PM
Most transmission temp gauges start there reading at 140F. AutoMeters' gauge starts its' reading at 100F, which is much better for general use. The gauge is great looking and easy to read.