- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Carbon Fiber Gauges feature an unmistakable carbon fiber face
- Built for sport compact, street/strip and drag racing
- Anodized bezels, polished needles and real carbon fiber dials
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Digital: LED lit, Microprocessor controlled, Ultimate precision
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Upgrade your dash with a look that screams competition! AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Gauges give your vehicle a distinctive race-car style along with the world-class movements that AutoMeter gauges are famous for.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Gauges Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (Stockton, CA) Reviewed for a 1984 Jeep CJ — Sep 04, 2010 1:15 PM
Nice looking, comes with everything. The directions could come with some serious upgrades.
Reviewed by Candace D (Massapequa, NY) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Supra — Oct 29, 2008 4:14 PM
These gauges are a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, and even though he hasn't gotten them yet, I know he's going to love them. He needs gauges for his car because he is Turbo'ing it, and right now he's just focusing on the engine work. So I took it upon myself to get him the gauges he needs. They look awesome in the boxes and they'll look even better in his car!