- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Traditional Chrome Gauges boast retro style with modern movements
- Built for street performance and hot rods
- Classic domed lenses
- Chrome bezels, retro-black dials and orange needles
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Traditional Chrome Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Couple the hot-rod look of yesteryear with precision modern movements and you get AutoMeter's Traditional Chrome Gauges. Domed lenses and chrome bezels look right at home on any classic dash, while the modern movements deliver the accurate readings drivers depend on.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Traditional Chrome Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Traditional Chrome Gauges Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David L (Mertzon, TX) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 18, 2016 8:38 PM
These gauges look great and function much better than other brands I've used in the past. Installation is very basic and clean when you use the pigtails sold separately. Only a fool mistakes price for value, they are worth the money.
Reviewed by Kevin J (Beaufort, SC) — Dec 28, 2011 8:28 PM
I installed the gauges in my 94 jeep wrangler to go with the 350 I put in it. Easy toiling stall. Looks great
Reviewed by Aaron T (San Antonio, TX) — Nov 10, 2011 9:32 AM
I love the free shipping! And the coupons are great! I've told everyone I know about auto anything! U guys are awesome! Oh and not to mention the price match guarantee. U just can't beat it! Thanks auto anything!
Reviewed by Todd E (Hermon, ME) Reviewed for a 1973 Ford Mustang — Dec 23, 2009 11:29 AM
The first thing that brought my attention to Autometer Traditional Chrome Guages is the price. I'm spending a lot of money on the vehicle to begin with and to pay so little for such a high quality, good looking guage is quite simply, a bonus. These guages look perfect set inside an amber stained wood cut-out. They'd look equally great set inside a stainless steel cut-out as well. Great quality and a great price.
Reviewed by David S (South Windsor, CT) Reviewed for a 1936 Hudson 65 — Sep 29, 2009 4:07 AM
Great nostalgia design with real chrome cup, make this the best choice for that old school look. Much better quality than other brands with a similar look. Negatives are no red line needle and the inside of the lens was dusty even though it is new out of the box.