- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mount your AutoMeter gauges anywhere you need them
- Designed to fit all sizes and types of AutoMeter gauges
- Mounting Cups come in 3 colors—Black, Chrome and Carbon Fiber
- Back covers hide and protect all connections
- Mounting Panels are crafted of aluminum and powder coated black
- Panels are available in 1, 2, and 3 hole patterns
- All mounting hardware is included
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Since factory gauge clusters leave so much to be desired, go for the versatility of AutoMeter's Universal Mounting Cups and Panels. Now, all your AutoMeter gauges, tachs and speedos can be placed right where you need them.
With Universal Mounting Cups and Panels, all your engine's vital information is displayed at a glance. You can mount gauges on your dash, under your dash, steering column, shift console-even outside your vehicle if needed.
Don't leave it to some pencil-pushing engineer; AutoMeter cups and panels put your gauges where they're most convenient for you. Plus, you can display a wide array of instrumentation to monitor everything your ride requires. Best yet, your AutoMeter cups and panels are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Universal Mounting Cups and Panels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by kevin c (KILLEEN, TX) — Jul 16, 2014 8:39 AM
I used this mount for putting an oil pressure gauge on my 2006 Harley night train. with the addition of a homemade bracket I was able to mount it on the right side of the rear cylinder head and it fits perfect. really nice product and that's it and finish it is really nice.
Reviewed by Donald S (Gaylord, MI) — Apr 28, 2009 2:57 AM
I used the panel for an O2 gauge on my Yamaha FZ1. It worked great with a slight bend so it wasn't a perfect 90 degrees. It bent quite easily and evenly. I'm a happy camper.