- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- GS Gauges are AutoMeter’s edgiest looking gauge series
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- Black faces, anodized bezels and high-contrast orange pointers
- Features “through the dial” green LED lighting
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the finest gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter GS Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
AutoMeter GS Gauges monitor your engine's vitals for the precision read you're looking for. Black faces, anodized bezels and orange pointers greet you during the day. And, at night, these bad boys glow green like your favorite streetlight.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter GS Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter GS Gauges Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Felipe C (Labelle, FL) — Sep 30, 2011 10:54 PM
these guages are great..the look good at night and installation was easy...the only thing is the fuel pressure guage didnt come with a fitting used to connect it to the fuel rail..besides that these guages are the best...