- Rebates: $175 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ultra-Lite II Gauges utilize the same technology as AutoMeter’s top-of-the-line gauge series
- Second series of AutoMeter’s most comprehensive gauge collection
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- White faces, amber accents, silver bezels and glowing red pointers
- Features “reverse through the dial” LED lighting
- Illuminates red around the dial with black faces and amber accents
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the finest gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Super lightweight and race-proven
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Light as a feather, AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Gauges use the same technology as their predecessor, but with brighter night-time vision. Reverse “through the dial" LED lighting inverts these black on white gauges into high-contrast white on black with glowing red pointers.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Gauges Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan S (NORTH LIBERTY, IA) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Camaro — Jan 17, 2017 12:07 PM
Gauges look awesome. The silver face will go extremely well with the theme of my car. I have not had a chance to test them out yet, but do to excellent experience with Autometer in the past, I'm sure they will work wonderfully.
Reviewed by Josh K (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Jan 29, 2014 6:38 AM
I got them along with the triple dash pod for my 05 mustang gt and they really finish it off. The silver faces look awesome during the day and the reverse glow at night is even better
Reviewed by Jeremy D (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2010 8:35 AM
The most challenging part of the install was the wiring, but only because I'm a novice at that. In all it took ~4 hours to install the gauge, wire it up and install the sender in my transmission.
Reviewed by Paul K (Syosset, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Neon — Aug 04, 2009 5:07 AM
This gage was supposed to be a direct replacement for the OEM boost gage on my SRT-4. It wasn't even close and took quite a bit of work to make it fit. It was very disappointing to say the least.