- Save 10% Use Promo Code 1124
- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ES Gauges are traditional high-performance meters with Euro flair
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- Black faces, Euro-style dials, black satin bezels and glowing red pointers
- Features “through the dial” bright red LED lighting
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the finest gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter ES Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
AutoMeter ES Gauges feature traditional good looks with a Euro flair. Black faces, Euro-style dials, black sating bezels and glowing red pointers will turn your dash into a performance cockpit with style. And, the through the dial bright red LED lighting give these gauges a mean glow at night.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter ES Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter ES Gauges Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence H (Venetia, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Lincoln MKX — Dec 29, 2012 6:59 AM
I will be happy to review the gauges once I install them. I'm mounting them in a Jaguar XJ-S& still trying to figure out where. Anyway, I did get the best price's right here. I saved over $80 . Larry
Reviewed by Mark W. G (Lemoyne, PA) Reviewed for a 1968 Chevy Chevelle — Nov 26, 2012 4:41 PM
They have a great appearence and are the foundation for the start of my meters for my newly aquired classic car. Love the look and functionality of them.
Reviewed by Rob S (Imperial, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Firebird — Jan 21, 2012 10:29 AM
I like the ES style gauge because it matches my factory gauges well. I haven't had any problems with autometer. Probably the only brand I'll buy.
Reviewed by Vincent D (Williamsville, NY) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Mustang — Sep 15, 2009 2:52 PM
The air fuel gauge works fine but the boost gaudge only comes up when you reach five pounds of boost or more i wish i would have got the vacume boost gauge