- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- C2 Gauges accent your dash in vivid blue
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- White faces, bright anodized bezels and high-contrast red pointers
- Features intense “through the dial” blue LED lighting
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the finest gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter C2 Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
AutoMeter C2 Gauges will send shivers down your spine. Their cool blue glow draws your eyes in and never lets you go. White faces, bright anodized bezels and high-contrast red pointers round out these gauges' style.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter C2 Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter C2 Gauges Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by V.O. E (Benicia, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 08, 2009 7:20 PM
I replaced all OEM gauges in my 1999 Chevy Tahoe with C2 gauges. I also replaced the OEM tach with a C2 Mini Monster tach. the results were great. I like the look, the ease of installation, except for the programmable fuel gauge, that took some extra effort and time. Overall, AutoMeter has come up with another great product. I do recommend that buyers also purchase the dimmer that is suggested with these gauges, they can be very bright and distracting at night. The adjustable dimmer solves that problem.