- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- NV Gauges feature over-sized numbers and green accents for a clear read and styled look
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- White faces, bright anodized bezels and glowing orange pointers
- Features intense “through the dial” green LED lighting
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the finest gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter NV Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Green: the color of trees, cash and your new favorite automotive gauges. AutoMeter NV Gauges feature bright white faces illuminated by intense green LED lighting. Perfect for monitoring your stats, these gauges also give the green light on style.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter NV Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
AutoMeter NV Gauges Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vern W (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Apr 13, 2012 8:20 AM
I installed the Boost and Pyrometer in my 1999.5 Ford F-250 and was very pleased with look and ease of reading them. They work as advertised. I had some trouble getting the old pyrometer out, but he install its self was easey Vern Londmont,CO
Reviewed by corey p (Chestertown, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jun 24, 2010 6:21 PM
the guage works excellent and looks even better. very happy with product and your services
Reviewed by Adam S (Clutier, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Jun 10, 2010 9:43 PM
I purchsed these gauges for the clean look and the green LED lighting that matched my instrument cluster lighting color. I installed them low on the dash in two Auto-Meter gauge cups. Due to the fact they are LED they did not dim enough to suit me before my instrument cluster was too dim to read. I solved this problem by wiring in 560 ohm 1/2 watt resistors for each in the hot side of the lighting circuit. Now they are a perfect match to the lighting level of the instrument cluster at full brightness and dim at the same rate as the cluster.
Reviewed by Gregory M (Great Falls, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Mar 19, 2009 8:34 AM
I have used Autometer gauges in the past. They are of great quality and accel in the ease of installation. I highly recommend them to my friends and other motorheads. Autometer also offers terrific OEM look mounting solutions for most vehicles.
- autometer pro comp ultra lite gauges
- autometer boost vacuum gauge
- autometer gauge kits
- autometer pillar pod
- sun shade for hummer
- chevy gauge cluster
- accura parts and supplies
- ford ranger gauge faces
- mitsubishi lancer gauges
- tonneau covers tacoma
- truck towing accessories
- rubber truck bed liner