- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Knowledge is power—AEM Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Gauge gives you dead-on accurate knowledge of your air/fuel ratio for powerful tunes
- Includes a cutting-edge Bosch sensor that's accurate to .1 AFR
- Delivers a real time feed of your air/fuel ratio
- 0-5v analog output to interface with most data loggers or aftermarket engine management systems, including the AEM EMS
- Pick between an analog or digital AEM Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
- Includes interchangeable black and white gauge faces, as well as black and silver bezels
- 52mm diameter
- Comes with everything you need for a straightforward install—welding required
- 1-year warranty
For an accurate read on your air/fuel ratio, add the AEM Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Gauge to your instrument cluster. This gauge reads your AFR in real time to prevent lean fuel mixtures and keep you're your street demon purring at peak performance.
Driven by a dead-on Bosch sensor, your AEM Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Gauge watches over your air/fuel ratio and displays the results in real time. And, it's accurate to .1 AFR! The built-in 0-5v analog output lets you interface with most data loggers or aftermarket engine management systems, including the AEM EMS.
What's more, you can pick between a traditional analog AEM Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Gauge or the more modern digital AEM UEGO. Both come with interchangeable white and black face plates, as well as black and silver bezels. And, both are backed by AEM's 1-year warranty.
AEM Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave T (Watkinsville, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 16, 2015 9:03 PM
I bought 2 aem gauges and I'm not happy with the products...The boost gauge it's reading correctly so I'm sending it the second one back for a different brand and the fuel/air gauge the led lights are not all working
Reviewed by virgil p (LEXINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 18, 2014 4:24 PM
The gauge is pretty good but they show you a picture of a digital gauge and sell you a analog gauge why even show a picture of a digital gauge
Reviewed by Chris J (WELLINGTON, FL) — Jul 13, 2014 3:16 PM
Installed along with a boost AEM gauge, in 2008 EVO X, both high quality gauges, great instructions, and quick delivery from Autoanything. Great people to deal with. Thank you!!!
Reviewed by Chris C (CRESTVIEW, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Mar 09, 2014 10:19 PM
reads accurately, reasonably priced, easy installation. logging feature is awesome! Installed this in my 2011 Subaru STI with 2nd bung on the aftermarket downpipe. just screw-in and hook up the wiring. its that easy! you might have to weld the included bung if you dont have the 2nd bung already installed. valuable tuning tool.