AEM Temperature Gauge
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pop an automotive-grade thermometer under your ride's tongue with an AEM Temperature Gauge
- Includes interchangeable faceplates for oil temp, water temp and transmission temp
- Displays your accurate temperature in 1° increments
- Available with working ranges of 100°F – 300°F or 40°C – 148°C
- Your choice of classic analog and modern digital
- Pairs perfectly with data loggers and engine management systems through the included 0 – 5V analog output
- Black & silver bezels and black & white faceplates are swappable for added style
- Includes sensor, harness, gauge and all hardware
- Your AEM Temperature Gauge is backed by a 1-year warranty
Heat is the sworn enemy of your automobile. If you're running hot under the hood, it doesn't just strangle your performance—it can also lead to a Three Mile Island-grade meltdown on the highway or the track. Keep a watchful eye over your ride's internal conditions with an AEM Temperature Gauge.
Precision is your AEM Temp Gauge's middle name. Unlike most stock gauges that go from cold, to warm to scorching, AEM Temp Gauges provide an accurate readout in 1° increments. And, with working ranges of either 100°F – 300°F, or 40°C – 148°C, you know exactly when you're warmed up and when you're inching towards the danger zone. Plus, it's easy to connect your gauge to data loggers and engine management systems to dial in your auto's settings and tinker with your tunes.
Whether you like the classic look of analog gauges or the Jetson-esque style of digital, AEM Temp Gauges are available in either style. The analog models sport a mechanical needle that sweeps across the face while the digital version's LED lights shine around the ring. Both styles, include black and white interchangeable bezels and faceplates for a customized appearance—as well as sensors, wiring, and all the hardware you need for a proper installation. 1-year warranty included.