- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a good read on how your vehicle’s performing with an AEM Pressure Gauge
- Available for your oil, air, and fuel systems
- Your choice of SAE or metric gauges
- Pick between a classic analog gauge and a modern digital gauge
- Analog gauges feature a sweeping mechanic needle
- Digital gauges boast sweeping LED lights
- Links easily with data loggers and engine management systems through the included 0 – 5V analog output
- Interchangeable bezels and faceplates for custom style
- Brass sensor, wiring harness, gauge and all hardware included
- Your AEM Pressure Gauge is backed by a 1-year warranty
When the pressure's on to perform at your peak, you need a clear understanding of what's happening under the hood. If you're driving blind and push it too hard, you're flirting with disaster. For dead-on accurate insight into how your critical engine systems are running, arm your cockpit with an AEM Pressure Gauge.
Like putting a finger on your powerplant's pulse, AEM Pressure Gauges provide up-to-the-second updates on the health of your auto. No matter what part of your motor you want to monitor—oil, boost, or fuel—there's a gauge for you. Plus, they come in both SAE and metric models to handle American muscle machines and imports alike.
Whether you like the classic look of analog gauges or the futuristic style of digital, AEM Pressure Gauges are available in either style. For total customization, they also come with black and white interchangeable faceplates and bezels that swap out in a snap. Along with the gauge, you also get the sensor, wiring harness and all the hardware you need for a pro install. Better yet, AEM backs your gauges with a 1-year warranty.
AEM Pressure Gauge Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gregg S (LOCKPORT, IL) — Aug 02, 2013 4:01 AM
I love the gauges overall... Great look and quality. I did have issues with the pressure gauge, returned it and got another. I am still waiting on the reply from AEM regarding my warranty, crossing fingers!
- dodge factory match gauges
- phoenix systems v 12-diy brake bleeder
- techshadeâ® windshield sun shade
- chevy gauge cluster
- kia rear view mirror
- rolls royce floor mats
- seat covers for 2009 chevy silverado
- silverado gauges
- gage face for 2002 ford f 150
- are tonneau cover prices
- car ski racks
- truck mud guards