AEM Oil Pressure Gauge
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/27
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Monitor your motor’s inner health with an AEM Oil Pressure Gauge
- Your choice of SAE gauges with a range of 0-150 psi or metric gauges with a range of 0-10 BAR
- Equipped with a 0 – 5V analog output to connect with data loggers and engine management systems
- Pick between a classic analog gauge with a mechanical needle and a modern digital gauge with sweeping LED lights
- Comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black & white faceplates
- Brass sensor, wiring harness, gauge and all hardware included
- Your AEM Oil Pressure Gauge is backed by a 1-year warranty
A meaty bowl of chili washed down with a frothy brew is enough to make even the most cast iron stomachs bloat. Sure—it's uncomfortable, but at least you can feel the pressure and do something about it. When your motor gets backed up, you only find out when the damage is done. Before you blow a gasket, get a read on what's happening under the hood with an AEM Oil Pressure Gauge.
Unlike the local weatherman, the AEM Oil Pressure Gauge is incredibly accurate. Available in your choice of a SAE or metric models, they deliver spot-on readings up to 150 psi or 10 BAR. Plus, you can easily link your AEM Oil Gauge to a data logger or engine management system to review your performance and tweak your tunes.
With more options than a luxury sedan, AEM Oil Pressure Gauges are easy to customize to your sense of style. For a more classic look, go with the analog gauge with a mechanical needle. Or, step up to the digital oil gauge for a modern touch. Both gauges also come with interchangeable faceplates and bezels, so you can mix and match between a stealthy black, clean white or flashy silver appearance. What's more, you also get a sensor, wiring harness and all the hardware you need for a pro install. And, AEM backs your gauges with a 1-year warranty.