- The Air Zenith Digital Air Pressure Gauge monitors your air suspension system’s pressure
- Accurate to +/- 0.1% and reads up to 220psi
- 14VDC with 10-180ohm resistance
- Displays air pressure with bright LEDs on a modern gauge face
- When first powered up, LEDs run a full test scan to verify they’re working
- Gauge displays your system voltage for the first 60 seconds
- Includes: wiring harness, mounting hardware, mounting cup, pressure sending unit and installation instructions
- Mounts in any 2 1/16" diameter hole
- Choose your gauge face in black or white
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep your eye on changing suspension conditions with the Air Zenith Digital Air Suspension Gauge. This air pressure gauge monitors your air suspension system's pressure so you know what's going on at all times.
The Air Zenith Digital Air Suspension Gauge reads your suspension's air pressure up to 220psi. Accurate to +/- 0.1%, this gadget delivers results you can trust. And, with bright LEDs on a modern face, this gauge boasts an awesome display.
What's more, the Air Zenith Digital Air Suspension Gauge displays your system voltage for the first 60 seconds after you power it up. And, it comes with everything you need for installation: wiring harness, mounting hardware, mounting cup, pressure sending unit and installation instructions. Mounts to any 2 1/6" diameter hole. Available in black or white. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- With an optional SPDT (Single Pole, Double Throw) switch in between 2 pressure sending units, your single digital gauge can read and display air pressure for 2 air bags.
Air Zenith Digital Air Suspension Gauge Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott W (Kapolei, HI) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 06, 2015 8:58 PM
I watched a youtube video where the guy had this installed in his sPod, he made it seem like it was a direct fit. When I got it I was disappointed to find out that now I am going to have to increase the stock gauge hole to make it fit.
Reviewed by C B (WARRENVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Dec 08, 2012 11:38 PM
Just what I was looking for. The mechanical gauge was always bouncing around. I use it to see the air pressure in my air bags.
Reviewed by Joseph Q (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2012 10:33 PM
This digital gauge was precisely the item I was looking for to enable me to monitor air pressure in my 5-gallon air tank from within the cab of my truck! I am quite satisifed with this product:)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02