- Get a read on your ride's oxygen with the AEM Air Inlet Temperature Sensor Kit
- Perfect for logging performance data as you tune your racer or daily driver
- Wide working range of -40°F to 275°F
- Incredibly accurate to within 2.7°F
- The sensor is constructed from brass with 3/8" threads and weatherproof connectors
- Includes everything you need for a pro install: a mating connector, two terminals and a weld-in aluminum bung
- Your AEM Air Inlet Temp Sensor Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Darker berries mean sweeter juice and colder oxygen equals more explosive combustion. But, do you know how hot or how cold the air rushing into your engine truly is? You do once you hook up the AEM Air Inlet Temperature Sensor Kit.
Whether you're building a competitive racer or just want to keep a close eye on your daily driver's performance, the AEM Air Temperature Sensor gives you precise insight into one of the most critical go-fast ingredients: oxygen. Pre-calibrated at the factory, your brass AEM Air Inlet Temp Sensor delivers a working range of -40°F to 275°F. Plus, it's accurate to within 2.7°F and boasts a weatherproof connector for exact, always-reliable readings.
You don't have to root around your garage for spare hardware to install you AEM Air Temp Sensor Kit. It comes complete with a mating connector, two terminals and a weld-in aluminum bung—everything you need to start sensing. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
AEM Air Inlet Temperature Sensor Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/26